Aftermath

It has been two days ,since the incident in the palace,karna only went to perform the duties in place of his father,he never talked to anyone because he did not knew ,what he would do , he was still angry about the incident.

"Pranipat ,dada," it was sahadeva ,who came from behind while karna was repairing the chariot.
He turned around and said,
"Pranipat,prince sahadeva, please refrain from calling me, dada, here in the palace ,what if someone hears you?"

"Don't worry dada,no one is here, look around we are alone and call me sahadev."he said smiling.

"What do you want sahadeva?" Karna asked.

"I wanted to know about adhiratha kaka's health,how is he now and how is Shakti?" Sahadeva inquired.

"Shakti is fine and so is baba ,he will resume his job in one or two days." replied karna.

"So, you will not come to the palace ,after that." Sahadeva said sadly,he liked spending time with karna.
Karna sighed .
"Sahadeva,what do you think ,I can teach you, you are considered as the wisest and most intelligent of all the princes." Asked karna.

"No, I think you are really wise and intelligent and have deep knowledge about following dharma ,I would also like to understand the concept of equality and prevailing justice from you.
I think Shakti too have deep understanding of such concepts and also her liberal outlook towards life is quite futuristic."

Karna was silent, listening to this,he had no idea how to reply to such praise ,so he said,

"Fine,come to the Mahadev temple near the forest tomorrow morning,I want to show you something, shakti would be there too.wear comman people clothes."

"Yes, so I would be able to spent time with you guys,I will surely come,dada." Sahdev replied visibly happy.

Little did they know someone had observed their friendly meeting from afar.

-

Sahadev was wearing simple clothes, when he went to meet karna and shakti near the temple.

"Pranipat  Bhrata Sahadeva, so you have come, remember the place you are going to see today is a secret ,so don't tell anyone about it, you are also going to make some new friends

"Pranipat  Bhrata Sahadeva, so you have come, remember the place you are going to see today is a secret ,so don't tell anyone about it, you are also going to make some new friends." Explained Shakti.

"If that's the case than let's go ,I can't wait." Sahadeva said.

They went to the practice arena ,karna also took them to meet the tribals ,he told the tribals that though sahadeva is a royal ,he is also a friend and would not do anything to harm the tribes ,so they can trust him and let him have passage through the forest without any blockage. The tribals agreed,they said if karna trusted sahadeva ,they will too.

After that karna and Shakti practiced sword fighting ,while Sahadev watched in astonishment.
He wondered actually ,who karna and Shakti were and that he made the right decision befriending them.after a while they went back to their respective homes. Sahadeva promised that he will regularly come and practice with them.karna and Shakti agreed.