Making new friends

Shakti was lost.....really ,she never thought her own plan would backfire on her.

Day of the kalapradarshan
Morning

Radha was excited to go to the kalapradarshan, not to see the princes but to have a family outing ,they would attend the competition and after that visit the market , eat delicious food and do shopping. She wanted to get something both for karna and Shakti . She was excited and happy to spent quality time with her family.so she was hurrying to complete all her work ,karna also went to the shop as today many people from outside the city are visiting they might need some help or fixing in their chariot. Shakti seemed a little tensed and was pacing for past twenty minutes. Finally Radha asked her,
"What is it putri,are you not feeling well ,is you hand hurting today?"

"No, Radhama ,I am alright,don't worry..... Actually, I was just thinking of visiting the temple ,is it alright? I will come back in half an hour."

"Ok putri ,you can go but don't take much time."

"Sure Radhama."
-

It has been two hours since Shakti has came from home and had been wandering in the forest ...yes ,she has came after lying about going to the temple and  deliberately went to the forest nearby the temple, but what she could have done ,she had to stop her dada from going to the kalapradarshan and she knows that finding his injured sister missing ,he will come and search for her .

yes ,she has came after lying about going to the temple and  deliberately went to the forest nearby the temple, but what she could have done ,she had to stop her dada from going to the kalapradarshan and she knows that finding his injured sister m...

She just have to hide in the forest until evening and after that she can go home.
But now she was really lost and wanted her dada to come and help her.

Shakti was roaming while having all these thoughts,when she heared some rustling sound

Shakti was roaming while having all these thoughts,when she heared some rustling sound. She turned around and saw some man pointing sickle and lathis towards her ,by the looks of it, they were Adivasis...they were about to attack.
"Who are you and what are you doing in our forest?"

She gulped , though she was trained fighter ,it would be almost impossible to take on so many people at once ,when she has only one working hand.still she prepared herself and was about to bent down to unsheath her knife , when a booming voice was heard behind her and she instantly felt relieved.
It was her dada.