protectors

Guruji was telling a story to all the students present in the prayer hall, Shakti and Jay also joined them.
The story was about karna ,
"when he was dying in the battlefield and lord shri Krishna disguised as a brahmin asked him for some alms.

Karna took a stone from the ground and broke two of his gold teeth and gave it to the brahmin.
The brahmin refused to take the teeth as they had  blood and saliva on them.
Karna almost dead ,took a bow and arrow and punctured the Earth, So there was a spring of water to wash the teeth clean. He then offered the teeth to Krishna, disguised as Brahmin.

Krishna was so impressed with karna that he showed him his viswaroop."

"We must live a life helping others and providing as much as we can to the needy persons. A life lived with humility and dignity, while fulfilling your responsibilities is the life worth living." Guruji said after finishing the story.

Students were astonished after hearing this story, but as their classes were about to start ,all of them went towards their respective classes.
Only Shakti and Jay were left, they bowed before Guruji and followed him to talk about the upcoming events in privacy.
-

"Both of you know that tomorrow is lunar eclipse and , as both of you are of age now (18 years) , we should perform the ritual to appoint you as the primary protectors of Ansh Sapra yantra, just like your parents." Guruji said in a serious tone.

Shakti and Jay knew that this was going to happen but it still aroused various emotions in them,what were they supposed to feel exactly...it was their responsibility,it was also the reason they lost their loved ones,they also knew various bad guys are trying to get their hands on this yantra so their life would be a constant of fights and life threatening situation, but as this was their duty and destiny....also for the protection of the universe, they agreed.

"We will do as you order ,Guruji ". Both of them said.

Guruji knew it was not easy for both of them ,but they were the chosen ones and only they could do this.so for the greater good ,he put a faint smile on his face and said,
"always be brave and humble . May you always win over evil."

After discussing the itinerary for tomorrow, they did namaskar in front of guruji and left for their daily duties.

Only if they knew that someone was listening to their conversation,they could have stopped the upcoming events......but as they say , some things are bound to happen.

-

Asht knew it was lunar eclipse tomorrow and Guru Dayanand will visit the place where that mighty yantra ,that precious yantra Was stored and it was also his only chance to get his hands on the time traveling instrument ,but his spy in the Gurukul has not given  any information yet ,and he was becoming frustrated.

A man covered in black from head to toe growled at Asht to work fast and find out about the whereabouts of the time traveling instrument ,as he cannot wait any longer to change his destiny and also to take revenge by destroying the Earth.
Asht explained to him ,that his spy will bring the information any time now and he is ready to attack those Suryavanshis.

A man enters the cave,
"I have bring information  about Guru Dayanand going to the cave near the peak of Mahendra Giri mountain tomorrow ,during lunar eclipse to perform a ritual establishing two of the Gurukul students as primary protectors of the time traveling instrument." He said with a gleaming look .
This man was Rakesh ,spy sent by Asht to the Saraswati Gurukul as a daytime worker and the man who was listening to Guruji , Shakti and Jay's conversation.

Another chapter , I am trying to write the prelude of this story as soon as possible so that I can start writing about karna ..the main character of this story....I know many of you are waiting for his appearance. Don't worry ,it is going to happen soon.☺️

This is it for today.
Good night
Take care.