Conversation with the lord

Krishna and shubhadra arrived in Hastinapur , everyone was there and they were welcomed with great splendor.
King Drithrastra and Gandhari welcomed them at the palace gates and did Tilak.

After saying pranipat to all the elders, Krishna went towards Kunti and the pandavas

Shubhadra also did the same . She hugged Dushala and gave her best wishes.

"Pranipat bua,how are you?are all my brothers alright."Madhav said smiling but it was a somewhat sad smile.

"I am fine ,kanha.I am very happy that you have come.yes all my Putra are good. Putri ,I have missed you very much ,after your last visit ."Kunti replied ,for a second worry/ guilt was on her face as she has seen karna's bleeding foot the previous day,but she removed that thought from her mind.

"I missed you too,bua" shubhadra said hugging Kunti.
Her eyes fall on Arjun and she smiled shyly.

"Pranipat Madhav , I hope your journey was fine

"Pranipat Madhav , I hope your journey was fine. "Said yudhisthira.

"Pranipat Bhrata ,our journey was good."

"You must be tired, come,I will take you to your chambers to rest"said Arjun.

Krishna was looking at every face in the crowd.

"Are you searching for someone?"asked Arjun.

"Yes , someone very special,parth....but I think they are not here yet,i will meet them later, you can take me to my room now."Arjun was confused but did as told.
-

Shakti was really angry, after she took karna home yesterday , Radha and adhiratha got hyper thinking something had again happened at the palace,Shakti and karna calmed them down ,telling them that it was just an accident nothing else.
Radha ma applied herbal medicine on karna's injury and asked him to not put much pressure on his foot.
She also told them Vrushali ,who has gone to char dham Yatra with her father has returned,hearing Vrushali's name karna's face lite up,Shakti knew,what was going on...still she felt disheartened due to karna's current condition.

Shakti hated lying to her parents and not being able to stop all the harm that keeps coming to their way.
She was frustrated that is why she was currently in the forest at the practice arena,shooting arrow after arrow in the middle of the aim.

"I must say your calibre with the bow and arrow is outstanding."Krishna said with a smile on his face.

Shakti turned around and was mesmerized by the person standing infront of her ,tears of joy immersed from her eyes and she immediately folded her hands and did pranipat to shri hari Krishna.

"Kalyan ho,anuja, why are you so angry today , you must know anger takes away the power of clear thinking." Krishna said with his mischevious smile.

"Prabhu, you...here ,I have attained heaven while still alive beacause today I got to see you in flesh with my own eyes. Thank you Prabhu."Shakti said mesmerized.

"Dont make a big deal out of it ,you deserve my presence. ofcourse if I am in Hastinapur ,I will come to meet you.tell me how are you and how is your family." Krishna said as a matter of fact.

"I am good and my family is awesome, I am very happy with them.... It's just... Sometimes I feel helpless...i was supposed to change things but I don't know if I was able to make anything right or not.Truth be told I have not done much."Shakti was excited.

"You have done enough ,dear.you have stopped Bhrata karna from becoming the king of Anga,you also stopped Dushala's marriage to that evil Jayadrath,you are always there for your brother and family.you have taken a promise from Duryodhana never to dishonour any women and you made sure that atleast sahadev is on his eldest brother's side,even when he don't know about him."Krishna listed, ofcourse he knew all this without being present in Hastinapur.

"Don't praise me too much , Prabhu, afterall without your permission not even a single leave can flutter. You called me Anuja ,it is an honour for me."Shakti was astonished.

"Well you are my cousin afterall ,and don't keep calling me Prabhu,call me something else."
After thinking for some time,Shakti said.

"Can I call you Gurudev?after all you are the one who teaches everything to everyone."Shakti asked with hope in her eyes.

"Sure, shishya."krishna said smiling.

"So,what is bothering you today?" Krishna asked.

"Like you don't know... You are sarvgyani afterall."Shakti replied teasingly.

"Come on tell me.... "Krishna nudged.

"I am frustrated and angry ,every time dada's talent is questioned ,everytime people discriminate others on any basis,or dada is insulted by his own family and brothers ,why does good people have to go through so much hardships,Gurudev?"she was unable to understand why good people have to face such challenges in life ,even in Kalyug ,the conditions were not good.

"Gold becomes Kundan after getting burnt only. Bhrata karna will become the light that will enlighten all the aryavrata ,one day,just like his celestial father and he will get all the respect and love ,he deserves after all these hardships." Krishna explained.

"But ,it still hurts me to see dada like this, he does not shows it but it hurts him everytime,how could Rajmata Kunti remain silent after hearing her eldest son getting hurt and insulted like this ,why can't she tell her other sons ,the pandavas that whom they are insulting is their eldest brother ,mantra Prasad of Suryanarayan himself and deserve the love and respect equal to their father."she pleaded.

"She is fearful of the society,Shakti and fear makes one does many wrong things," Krishna replied.

At this moment ,both of them heard a noise of twig breaking and someone sucking air in distress.

Both of them looked towards the said person in fear.

**************************
Thank you guys.
Keep commenting and voting.
Love you all.
Tell me more ,which part of story ,you guys are liking the most so far.
Goodnight
Bye❤️☘️😊