Sudden Time Travel

As shakti and Jay smiled at each other and Guruji stopped chanting the mantra ,was about to congratulate them , that the trio was surprised by many people covered in all black, entering into the garbha grah .

They were taken aback for a second ,but stabilized themselves and started to fight the evil guys and fulfill their duty as the protectors.

They were fighting very bravely , one of them directly attacked Shakti as she was holding the time traveling instruments.
The attacker was very fierce and he tried to snatch the yantra from shakti. In the tug of war, Shakti grabbed the cloth covering his face and she was startled to see his face covered with bristles ,cuts and their was a sharp hole in the middle of his forehead, Like something was stuck their earlier ,just fall off.
She cursed herself mentally as momentarily loss of focus caused her a great loss.... because the attacker had wounded her upper arm with a knife and shoved her towards  a big rock . On which, she fell and cracked her head ,it started to bleed .he also snatched the time traveling instruments from her . Jay caught up with her and looked at her worryingly.......both of them together charged towards the attacker again.

The attacker was aware of their moves...so , he gave the instruments to one of his men and started fighting with Shakti and Jay again.

From the corner of her eye , Shakti saw Guruji fighting with Asht and the person, who was in possession of the the yantra now ,was unwrapping it and starting to chant the mantra to open the portal, god knows to where or should she say when...?!

No she can not let this happen.....she has to stop that person ,afterall these are the people who killed her parents and this was the purpose for which they died ,she cannot let their sacrifice go in vain.
So ,she looked at Jay ,he understood that she is going to fight the person in possession of the yantra ,while he takes care of this particular attacker .he just nodded.

While going towards the person, she looked momentarily outside and saw that the lunar eclipse was about to conclude and their backup will also be arriving,so she has to stop this person only for a little while.

She took out her asur killing knife and charged.

The person started to fight her off, while chanting the mantra...she slashed him with the knife and his face cover came off.....she was startled to see that it was none other than Rakesh , the day time worker ,whom they have met many times and never thought he would be a evil person and spy against them.

She angrily charged at him with the knife and deeply wounded him.....by now the time travelling portal has opened and in the tug of war ,she was shoved by Rakesh and fall through the portal....the last thing she heard ,before falling with a thud, in a forest ,and God knows where ,was ,jay shouting her name .

Shakti...........!!!

***""""""""""""""""""""""""***

Finally , she time travel.
I am loving your response guys.
Appreciate all your comments and upvote.
Thank you
Good night
Take care.🙂