Changes

Kalyug
Jay could not believe what he just saw , one moment Shakti was fighting along side him and another moment she is gone
......god knows where??!!!!

He lost focus and was about to be stabbed by the Fierce attacker ,but someone protected him ,he stabilized himself and realised that the backup has arrived.....a bit late if he must say.

Everyone was fighting around him and he ran towards the yantra , which was still placed in the middle of the table ,he got possession of it but it was of no use now because the lunar eclipse has ended and now he could not open the portal to bring back Shakti ...not before another lunar eclipse happens ,also the instrument can be used only once ,during one lunar eclipse and he has no idea when another partial lunar eclipse will happen again ...it may take years.....also he had no idea where Shakti has gone to.... He felt devastated but he had a duty to fulfill ,so he grabbed the box and put both the yantra and amulet with scroll inside it and placed it in the compartment, from where they had retrieved it earlier.

It was sealed again until the next partial lunar eclipse.
He saw that the evil guys were also returning as they had lost their chance and now there was no use of fighting to death...they will live in hiding ,planning and attacking again ,during the next eclipse.

Jay would have to fight again too but this time alone as he has lost his partner to this ritual.
Guruji came near Jay and asked him ,if he was alright, but he had nothing to say...what was he supposed to say that his best friend ,his family ,the most important person in his life.......was lost in the cyclone of time. He had no idea how he was going to cope with this event.
Guruji just looked at him sympathetically, he knew what Jay and Shakti meant for each other and he too was lost as Shakti was like a daughter to him and he too had lost her .

-

Dwapar Yug
Shakti fell through the portal with a thud on her left hand and by the crack heared she might have broken it.

She had the knife given by Jay in her other hand and by the look of it, she was in a forest and it was almost sunrise.
She stood up with difficult and tried to make sense of what had actually happened......she had been shoved through the portal and fell in an place unknown, she knows noone here ..hell, she has no idea where she is and when?....... what happened to Jay and Guruji ?, What happened...did Asht won?....,did they got possession of the yantra?, Are Jay and Guruji safe?......so many questions were running through her mind and she was also feeling pain all over here body , frustrated she cried.

"Where am I ?
I need to go back ?
Go back to Jay.
Go back to guruji .
What happened, my mistake of loosing focus might have caused us the fight?
I need to go back ,but where am I?"
She was feeling very guilty.

Suddenly, a morpankh was seen by her floating in the air.

"Shakti, don't worry, you have been brought here for, you have some work to do here."said a faceless voice.

Shakti was shocked and confused. She could not see anyone in the faint morning light and with that head injury and blood loss ,she was feeling little light headed.

"Don't try to find me as I am not physically there....I am  talking to you to alleviate some of your worries and to show you the direction towards your destiny."
Said the voice calmly.

"So who are you and what do you want to tell me?," asked Shakti skeptically.

"I have many names,108 precisely, but you can call me Kanha ,Krishna or anything you want and you are currently in Dwapar Yug, a forest between mahendragiri parvat and Hastinapur precisely."replied the divine voice seriously.

Shakti's jaw dropped , she thought....is this for real..!?..am I in a dream?.. is someone playing a prank on me? ...or it is the head wound that has rendered me senseless

"No , nothing like that has happened, you are not dreaming and has not lost your mind.....this is all true and you were brought here for a purpose", Explained Krishna.

Shakti was not able to believe all this, but she had only this voice to go on and If it is really lord shri Krishna .....she must consider herself lucky....but if it is not ,if it is something else or the bad guys playing some trick what was she supposed to do....Shakti thought.
"So just sent me back to Kalyug", requested Shakti.

" I can't  send you  back now, everything happens for a reason. It's fine, if you don't believe me now. Just go straight ahead and you will find an ocean and a person praying there ,he is the one who will make you believe and also is the reason , why you were brought here." Revealed Krishna.

"But what happened in Kalyug, with Jay and Guruji...are they safe?.... Is the yantra safe....did the evil guys won?" She asked almost crying.

"Everything is fine there...nothing bad happened"replied Kanha.

"How could I believe you, you might be someone else and tricking me ?" Argued Shakti.

"Fine ,I will show you but only, this once." Said kahna.

And then a screen opened up showing .....Jay , Guruji and everyone safe and sound.they seemed sad though.....which was understandable as she was missing from kalyug.

So Shakti decided to believe the voice for now...because she very well could not stay in the middle of the forest,injured and alone.

"Fine ,I will do as you say and thank you for showing me my friend and Guruji. Vasudev shri Krishna."said Shakti doubtfully.

"So you believe me now." Teased Krishna

Not really, but what other option, do I have here?.....and as you said ,I have to go straight towards the ocean to find this person ,who is the sole reason of my arrival here.....then I will do as you say and this person will make me believe if what you are saying is true or not." Replied Shakti.

Krishna laughted at her reasoning and gave her permission to go ahead.

"Remember , this is Dwapar yug and your journey is about to start here , you will need someone to rely on."
Said Krishna.

And the morpankh disappeared together with the divine voice.

Shakti took a deep breath and started her journey.
She was feeling little dizzy but she knew, somehow that she had to do this ,right now.

While looking at her surroundings she realised that everything seemed weirdly familiar like she has seen it somewhere, than she remembered her dream the other night ,about the man, praying to sun god.

So it was a premonition, she thought and moved ahead.
-

She reached the shore of the ocean and saw a person praying to sun god wearing white cotton dhoti and angvastra, the person, after finishing his prayers turned around and said,
"Koi sadhu , koi yachak ,koi bhikshu, ya koi daridra...koi bhi hai, jo mere hanthon se daan swikar karke mujh par Anugrah kar sake.
Mein adhiratha aur Radha Putra karna...apne adhikar mein ho esse vashtu ka daan karna chahta hu...kya koi hai yahan?"

(I Adhiratha and Radha Putra karna want to give alms to any needy person ,I will give away anything on which I have right on...is their anyone to accept my alms.)

Shakti could not believe,what she was hearing, according to Krishna ,this person was the reason , the purpose she was supposed to fulfill...for which, she was brought here!......but why, what was she supposed to do here and how was her destiny related to

Surya Putra Danveer karna.

**************************
Do you like the story?
Can anyone guess who was the attacker with a hole in his forehead in previous chapter was?
Leave comment and like.
Love you guys 🙂