THE FINAL PREPARATIONS

Summary:- Robb and his army arrived at The Twins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL NORTHERN ARMY- 32,800 men.

INFANTRY- 22,000 men.

CAVALRY - 10,800 men.

----------x--------

TOTAL LANNISTER ARMY - 62,000 men.

50,000 Westerlands men + 10,000 sellswords + 2000 mountain of The Vale clansmen (As Reinforcements)

TYWIN LANNISTER - 32,000 men.

INFANTRY - 24,000 men.

CAVALRY - 6000 men.

REINFORCEMENTS - 2000 mountain clansmen from The Vale (Under the command of Lord Tyrion Lannister).

                              X

JAIME LANNISTER - 30,000 men .

INFANTRY - 24,000 men.

CAVALRY - 6,000 men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

299 AC

RIVERLANDS

THE TWINS

ROBB STARK

The Twins, the seat of House Frey.

The castle received its name because of it's two identical stone castles standing on a margin of the Trident. It also have high curtain walls, deep moats and a barbican and portcullis in each. All in all, making it a formidable castle to Seige.

Robb and his army of 32,000 men were currently camped just outside the Castle, debating on the next course of action.

And that led to the current situation.

"My lord I must protest, it's too dangerous for you to go!!" Lord Umber protested

"Yea Robb, you are too important for us, we cannot lose you, please send someone else" Wulfric pleaded.

"I think you should listen to your cousin, Lord Stark" Ser Brynden 'Blackfish' Tully, said to his great Nephew. The Legendary Blackfish, had left his position as the Guardian of the Bloody Gate, in the Vale and had decided to join his nephew in this war.

Robb appreciated that, the Blackfish was a war hero and veteran of three wars (War Of Nine Penny Kings, Robert's Rebellion and Greyjoy Rebellion) and he was often compared with the likes of Randyll Tarly, Stannis Baratheon, and Tywin Lannister, as one of the Greatest Commanders in the Seven Kingdoms.

The Blackfish had also brought two important news with him.

1. His aunt Lysa Arryn, will not send the knights of the Vale to help him in rescuing his father and sister.