TREATY

I am sorry for the late update guys. But I was really busy, with all the college assignments. I hope you all understand.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robb sighed in relief as he dipped in his ice bath.

Looks like Maester Aemon was right. Ice Baths really helps with sore muscles and injuries.

As Robb was enjoying his ice bath, he began to think about his discussion with his brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" Robb had asked flabbergasted.

"What?" Jon had asked shrugging his shoulder, "I only ask when you are going to get married. I mean you are the King and you need a heir".

"Marriage talks doesn't suit you, Lord Commander" Robb teased his brother, causing Jon to roll his eyes.

"Don't joke Robb" Jon said seriously"You know your decision can affect the realm".

Robb's expression turned serious. His brother is right. He had only one chance to choose his bride, and his decision can make or break the realm.

"Who do you think will be the best choice" He asked.

Jon thought for a few moment before answering "You can marry a Tyre...."

"Absolutely not!!" Robb interrupted him "I will never marry a Tyrell".

"Why not?" Jon raised an eyebrow "I mean they basically feed the whole realm".

"They changed their cloaks three times Jon. Can you believe it, Three Bloody Times" Robb exclaimed "My mother said that Renly's corpse wasn't even cold before they changed their sides to the Lannister. And it was because of them that the war lasted for so long" He said looking at Jon "What says, that they wouldn't betray me when I am at my weakest? They are an ambitious and untrustworthy House, Jon".

"You are right Robb about their ambition Robb" Jon said soothingly "But you need their money and crops to rebuild the realm".

"What should I do?" Robb asked helplessly "I want them on my side, but I can't afford to give them too much power and influence over me".

"That is for you to decide" Jon said smiling "You are the King after all".

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Robb sighed as he thought about that, but it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Y..yes?" Robb asked, his teeth chattering because of the cold water of the Ice Bath.

"Your Grace, I apologize for interrupting" Ser Robar's voice said through the door "But I thought you would want to know we had a wildling coming forward to accept your terms."

"M-M-Mance?" Robb asked through chattering teeth.

"No, Your Grace. He didn't say his name. He was quite young. No older than 14." Robar answered back.

"A-All right. S-send him to th-th-the solar."

"As you command, Your Grace." The Lord Commander of The Kingsguard bowed then left.