BATTLE OF GODS EYE: PART 3

300 AC

RIVERLANDS

GODS EYE

SER BRYNDEN TULLY

It is not good. Even with the help of the reserves and the Company Of The Rose, the line was faltering. And it will not be long before it completely breaks.

"Ser Brynden" Captain Hothar screamed "The line cannot hold for much longer".

This is not good news. He had tried to ask Benjen for help, but they themselves are barely holding the enemy tide back.

They need the King's support and they need it now. Or all will be be lost.

"Edmure" he called his nephew "Go to the King, ask his help, tell him that if he didn't arrive, we will be encircled".

Edmure nodded and jumped on his horse, before galloping towards the King's direction, to inform him of their plight.

Brynden just hoped, that the King will, listen to Edmure, and come to their help.

If not, then the enemy will encircle, their infantry and wipe them out. And the battle and all their achievements will be lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ROBB STARK

He had done it.

After a year of war, all across the continent, he had finally killed Tywin Lannister.

He still couldn't believe it, even after seeing the great Lannister Lion's head roll on the ground. He still couldn't believe that he had finally won the war.

He looked at the battle happening near him as the his cavalry swept through, what is left of the, royalist centre. The men of the Stromlands, Crownlands and the Narrow Sea broke their formation and to flee the battle, when they saw their leader's death.

His battleguards cheered at the sight of the fleeing enemy.

"Ha, look at those cowards!" Smalljon cheered "Running like little bitches".

"Hehe" Dominic roared "We have won!!!"

His men hooted and hollered in victory, clashing their weapons and shields.

Robb looked at Tywin Lannister's body, and then looked at two of his men.

"Take care of the body, but not the head".

He looked at Wulfric.

"Cousin" Robb called catching Wulfric's attention"Take a spear and stick Tywin Lannister's head into it. It is time for our enemies to see it".

At that moment he saw a cavalry force approaching their position, it was Robar's forces. Robb had ordered him to destroy the enemy infantry, before he took on the Mountain and his cavalry forces.

"Your Grace, me and my cavalry have managed to rout the enemy infantry in the centre" Robar said proudly "Most of them fled when they saw Tywin Lannister's death".