THE KINGS OF THE SOUTH

229 AC

WESTERLANDS

GOLDEN TOOTH

ROBB STARK

After he had taken his pleasure with the girl, Robb rolled off of her, leaving her to her side of the bed. He began to rise so that he might dress himself, and take his leave, when she called out to him with her soft voice. "Your Grace...stay"

Robb sat back down on the bed next to her, taking some of her light blonde hair in his hand. She possesses a gentle womanly beauty, and unlike Dacey who has a wild northern beauty. Her eyes were blue, which seemed fitting for a Lefford of Golden Tooth he supposed, with high cheekbones, and a button nose.

He had been surprised when Lady Alysanne came to his room late at night. Robb was no fool, he knows that she was trying to seduce him. Even though he had spared the lives of her people, she had still been afraid that he will change his mind, so in order to please him she had given him, her most precious belonging.

Her Maidenhead.

He had been careful so far. None of his bannermen will be particularly pleased if they find out that he has been sleeping with his enemy.

"What would you have of me, my lady?" He asked her.

"Take me again," she said, grabbing his arm.

He cupped her breast in his hand. Her teats were large, and in her nakedness there was nothing to hide them either. Perhaps he should have thought better of it, but he decided to grant her wish.

She laid back down and opened her legs, while Robb crawled back on top of her. The girl was already ready for him, and shuttered a little as he entered her. She began to faintly moan for a little bit before he silenced her by placing his lips to her mouth.

Each one of his thrusts seemed to evoke a response from her, until she took hold of his head in her hands, and pulled it away from her lips, and began to push it down, down towards her breasts.

He realized what she wanted, and obliged by putting his lips around her breast and sucking. She let out a scream at that, so loud Robb wondered if someone might hear them, and she took hold of his hand and moved it to her other breast that he began to massage with her guiding him.

His hand remained there for a little bit before he let go, and moved his head off her breast. He was a little surprised to see that the one he had been massaging was now red as though he had hurt her, though she didn't seem to mind, but rather enjoyed it.

She was calling out but he silenced her by placing his lips to hers again. It was only a few more moments though before he felt a rush through him, and he spent himself in her.

He sighed before rolling of her, before rising from the bed and began dressing himself.

"You look like you are in a hurry your Grace" Alysanne asked, still laying on the bed.

Robb looked at the naked woman, who has been sharing his bed for a week.

"I have to, I have some important matter to discuss with my Lords" He said without giving her any information, she was still his enemy after all, "We are leaving tomorrow, I have haggled enough time as it is".