BATLLE OF GODS EYE: PART 1

300 AC

RIVERLANDS

THE GODS EYE

ROBB STARK

Robb's armor and weapons were the same he had used in all of his previous battles, from the Whispering Woods to The Gods Eye.

It is a full plate armour with full steel plates, it covered both his arms and his legs. He also wore boiled leather and chainmail, under the armour for extra protection.

His longsword was strapped on his waist, his trusted dagger on his other side, and lastly a long spear and a round oaken shield which he will use, when his cavalry will charge against the enemy lines.

His army was already formed and the men all bowed to him, as he advanced to the frontline, accompanied only by Grey Wind and his loyal squire Olyver. His battleguards are positioned on the right flank, and were waiting for him.

Robb had not deployed his army in a straight line, instead he had made a slanted battleline, with the left flank slightly curved backwards. He had done it to prevent encirclement, and to make it harder for the enemy army, to break the centre.

Robb observed the enemy army. It was a sea of ​​men, as far as he could see, there were soldiers and banners. It looks like, all the South had come to finish off the King In The North And The Trident.

Robb smiled to himself. He must have became a great threat to the south, for never before has the Iron Throne, had amassed such a colossal force. Not even in Robert's or any of the Blackfire's Rebellions or even the conquest of Dorne, had seen such a force gathered to defend the Iron Throne.

Robb looked at his men, he knows many of them by their names. He saw their faces and the concern in them. They believed in the king, but now they must believe in victory. Robb turned and began to speak as his horse paced

"Willam" he called to a large northern man standing in the frontline "I remember you, you were fighting with me, when we took the walls of Casterly Rock, you were fighting like a giant that day" He praised, causing the man to grin, happy at being praised by his King "And how will you fight today?". He questioned the large northern man with a smile on his face.

The man roared his answer, bashing his spear on his shield loudly causing Robb and the surrounding men to chuckle in amusement.

Robb nodded before looking at another man "Harris, son of Hallen, I remember that your father fought for my father in Robert's Rebellion" He said "Your brother died at The Green Fork, and your father died protecting mine, in King's Landing" Robb said solemnly causing the man to nod sadly "Fight with me and avenge them today".

Harris and the surrounding soldiers roared in bloodlust, no doubt ready to shed some Lannister blood.

Robb looked at another soldier "Jac" He said catching the man's attention "For more than twelve generations your family have served as guards and soldiers for House Stark" He praised the man "What an honoured family, you belong to Jac! You will fight for their honour today" He finished, thumping his hand on his chest, as a sign of respect.

Robb then moved at the front and turned to face his army and began to address them.

"Men of The North and The Trident, my brothers in arms" He shouted loudly "You've all honoured your Kingdoms and your ancestors and now we have came to this moment, the final battle of this long war".

He pointed his hand in the direction of the enemy army "Across the field, Tywin has at last decided to meet us, with a vast army under his command" He said "But look again at this horde and ask yourselves, who is this great Hand Of The King, who sends his mad dog to ravage my mother's country while his King murdered my father in the most dishonorable and cowardly way, who is this great Tywin Lannister, who rules his lands through fear or who is this King Joffrey, who murders his loyal lords without a trail"