YOU ARE A GREYJOY AND YOU ARE A STARK

300 AC

REACH

OLD TOWN

ROBB STARK

Old Town had surrendered without a fight.

After the battle, his forces had surrounded the ancient city, and his men had began building Siege Towers, ladders and Trebuchets, which was easy as the surrounding lands provided them with the necessary wood to build the siege weapons.

He didn't expected much resistance from the city. Old Town wasn't much heavily defended and Lord Baelor's army was the last force that is guarding The Reach. Without them the city will fall relatively quickly.

But even then, Robb had sent one last emissary to the city gates carrying a letter from him. The letter was directly addressed to Lord Leyten Hightower, Lord of Old Town and Patriarch Of House Hightower.

The letter asks Leyten, to surrender peacefully and open the city gates for his forces. If he did that, then he and his family will be treated fairly and Robb will return his son Baelor to him, without any ransom. But if he did not surrender then Robb will raze the city to the ground, after he captures it by force.

But even with that threat, Robb was a little hesitant to attack the city. Old Town was not just a city with treasure trove of Knowledge and culture of the First men, as it was the oldest city made by the First Men, but it also had a religious significance for rest of the seven Kingdoms.

Before Aegon's conquest, this city has been the religious Capital of the Seven Kingdoms with the Starry Sept being the place where the High Septon resided, before it was replaced by the Great Sept Of Baelor in King's Landing.

So Robb knows that if anything happened to the Sept or the Citadel, he will be hated by everyone in the Seven Kingdoms, even by his own Riverlords who will see him as a tyrant who was destroying their religion.

But luckily for Robb, Lord Leyten, seeing that his city was surrounded with no help, surrendered peacefully, and opened the city gates for his army.

Robb had his forces set up camp just outside the city. Lord Leyton had welcomed Robb and said he and his lords can stay inside the city but Robb had rejected the offer.

He didn't trust, Lord Leyton even though he had surrendered peacefully. Robb and his lords will feel more safe and secure, if they stay outside with the army.

Now Robb and his lords were celebrating their victories at the field and their successful capture of Old Town. A grand feast is prepared, in honour of his victories. The food and drink was given by Lord Leyton, who was generous enough to provide him with the necessary supplies, which his starving army needed greatly.

"To the Young Wolf!" The Greatjon Umber shouted, a mug of Southern Arbour Gold in his hand "For foiling the Flowers plan and leading us through this victory".

As one, all the Lords shouted simultaneously,  "To The Young Wolf, The King In The North!!".

Robb only shook his head "The Victory is achieved not just for me, but all of our combined efforts" he said humble "Don't sell your own achievements small, my Lords".

"That may be true, Your Grace" Domeric Bolton crows "But it is you, who planed the strategy, what you call it again......ah the Hammer-Anvil tactic".