THE END IS NEAR: PART 2

IMPORTANT NOTICE -

Now before I start with this chapter, there is something I want to say. It's about a new story idea that I may or may not write in future.

It is about a Pokemon/Game Of Thrones/Asoiaf, crossover, in which trainer Ash Ketchum arrives in  Westeros and joins the Stark family just before King Robert's arrival in Winterfell.

This is fun idea. Now many of you will ask how will Ash Ketchum survive in the brutal world of Westeros, which is world plagued with brutal conflicts. Well it is a fun idea.

If anyone of you have been on spacebattles or quora or Reddit. You can search Ash Ketchum's physically superhuman feats.

If you look closely, Ash in anime is superhuman. If you don't believe me you can search his superhuman feats in Reddit. Ash in anime survives and tanks explosions from hiper beam and Flamethrowers. He can also carry and toss five ton weight wooden logs. He also jumps around trees like ninjas and he also had superhuman reflexes to follow his really fast Pokemon, like Pikachu.

So what will happen if this superhuman Ash Ketchum arrive in the world of westeros where people die of normal stab and arrow wounds. Well he will fuck shit up himself and if you include his mystical powerful beasts that are his Pokemons, who are powerful magical monsters, well it will be a  bloodbath for the Lannisters.

Now this is only a idea, which I may or may not make a full story out of it. If you want this story in the future, please let me know on the comment section below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
299 AC

RIVERLANDS

RIVERRUN

ROBB STARK

Robb sighed as he saw the mud-red walls of Riverrun, coming in his view. It has been nearly one and a half moons, since he had last seen the castle of House Tully.

Shortly after, the capture of Old Town, Robb had received raven from The Blackfish informing him of enemy incursion in The Riverlands.

After receiving the news, Robb had immediately prepared his army to march back to the Riverlands. Because even though he had faith in his great-uncle, Robb knows that the Riverlands soldiers are not strong enough to resist a full fledged invasion.

So he had left a garrison of two thousand men under the command of Maege Mormont, to occupy Old Town and blockade the Rose Road, from supplying the Capital, while Robb had taken the remaining force of 20,000 northmen and began their hasty journey back to Riverrun.

And after two weeks of hasty journey, they had finally arrived at Riverrun to a king's welcome. Lords Bracken, Piper, Mallister,  Blackwood, Mooten, Darry and his uncles along with many of the smallfolk were there to greet him. Many of them cheered as the king rode up and dismounted in front of his uncles. He was greeted with a warm embrace from his mother and Sansa, while his uncle Edmure and Blackfish welcomed him. There is another figure standing quitely in the back  that he recognised. He was someone who Robb had not seen for a long time.

"Nephew we have been listening to tales of how you destroyed a Tyrell host that outnumbered you 2 to 1. That's truly amazing." Edmure said joyfully.