CONCLUSION

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Histories And Wars Of Westeros, Presented By The Orders Of The Maesters:-----

(((((Today's Topic, The War Of The Five Kings)))

The War Of The Five Kings is considered the bloodiest War ever fought, in Westerosi history.

According to historians and maesters of Old Town. More than an estimated three to four million lives, most of them being smallfolks, were lost in this year long conflict.

While much of the events has been diluted by passage of time and many sources destroyed over the courses of history, it is theorised that most of the Smallfolk casualties occurred during Robb Stark's brutal and devastating military campaigns in The Westerlands and The Reach.

While Tywin Lannister's campaign in The Riverlands is nothing sort of brutal, it still pails in comparison, to the devastation Robb Stark unleashed on The Westerlands and The Reach.

Some accounts claim, that the Northern Army depopulated more than a quarter of The Westerlands during their invasion and occupation.

While many Historians claim, that the numbers are exaggerated, some historians say that there can be some grain of truth in this  claims. For the Northmen despised the men of The West for the destruction and chaos they caused in The Riverlands, and many in the Northern Army, Robb Stark, included will no doubt wanted retribution for the crimes committed against their Riverland allies.

There are even accounts of how Robb Stark's army destroyed and massacred entire villages and cities, like the Sack Of Ashemark in 299 AC. So the claims of The Westerlands losing a quarterr of their population, can be true.

Robb Stark's campaign in The Reach is less destructive than his campaign in The Westerlands, but by no means it was less brutal than The West.

The accounts claimed, that the Northern Army destroyed almost all the fishing villages and other settlements, lining up the banks of The River Mander. This caused scarcity of food in some regions of Stormlands and Dorne, as this Kingdoms, buy most of their fish and other food sources from The Reach. And the destruction of this fishing villages lining up The Mander, caused some food scarcity, for a time.

According to records, The Reach lost an estimated total of 300,000 men, soldiers and small folk included. While it was far less than The Westerlands and The Riverlands, it still affected the neighbouring Kingdoms as most of their food source comes from The Reach.