/| Doctor in The TARDIS |\

The Doctor and Vanadey ran from Mrs. Angelo's home and came across the Fire engine.

"Looks like we'll get to the hospital in record time." Vanadey commented, running her hand softly across the vehicle's paintwork and metal bodice.

"Come on, then!" The Doctor eagerly exclaimed, jumping into the drivers side door, Vanadey getting into the passenger side. "Have the phone out, just in case." He handed the girl the device and started the vehicle up, smiling as he pulled away.

It didn't take long before a phone ringing echoes through their ears. Vanadey picked up and suckered at her sibling.

"We're at the hospital, but we can't get through." Amy said and Vanadey giggled a little more.

"Look in the mirror, Amy."

"Ha ha! Uniform. Are you on your way? You're going to need a car." As if hearing what Amy said, the Doctor turned the sirens on, making the girl laugh.

"Don't you worry, Amy. We commandeered a fire engine...you in?....if it's there, you need to leave, Amy!" Vanadey looked out the window nervously. The Hospital hopefully wasn't too far away. "Amy? Ames, what's happening?...Amy, talk to me for God sake!" 

"Tell the Doctor we're in the coma ward, but it's here. It's getting in." Amy replied.

They're in the coma ward?" Vanadey relayed the message. "And it's getting in."

"Ask what window she's at."

"Amy, which window are you?" Vanadey asked, per the Doctors request.

"What, sorry?"

"Which window are you at?"

"First floor, on the left, fourth from the end." Vanadey repeated what Amy said to the Doctor, who nodded.

"Text her and say duck." Vanadey ended the call and immediately texted the message. Not a moment later, the ladder to the Fire engine smashed through the window. The Doctor was quick to climb over the ladder, Vanadey not far behind. Once the girl got to the window, the Doctor helped her from the sill and to the floor, where they both crouched a little. "Right! Hello. Am I late?" The Doctor stood and checked a clock behind a woman's - Prisoner Zero's - head. "No, three minutes to go. So still time."

"Time for what, Time Lord?" It asked and the Doctor smirked.

"Take the disguise off. They'll find you in a heartbeat. Nobody dies." Vanadey went to stand next to the Doctor, but Rory grabbed her arm and kept her in place.

"The Atraxi will kill me this time. If I am to die, let there be fire."

"Oh god. You sound like an 80s villain on their death scene." Vanadey scoffed. She knew this probably wasn't correct, as she hadn't really seen them, but everyone got her point that the literary was unnecessary.

"Okay. You came to this world by opening a crack in space and time. Do it again. Just leave." The Doctor stated and a look of realisation crossed the multiform's face.

"I did not open the crack."

"Somebody did."

"The cracks in the skin of the universe, don't you know where they came from? You don't, do you?" Everyone stared at the multiform as it taunted the Doctor. Vanadey's anger flared and she wanted to beat the daylight out of the alien, but Rory kept a firm grip on the girls sleeve. "The Doctor in the Tardis doesn't know. Doesn't know. Doesn't know!" The voice was a child's voice but the mouth of the mother moved. It was unnerving to Vanadey as she watched the thing speak. "The universe is cracked. The Pandorica will open. Silence will fall."