/| Dance The Night Away |\

In her room, Vanadey had requested the TARDIS play a song. Surprisingly, it had worked. Dance The Night Away by The Mavericks began to play and Vanadey giggled with joy. She swayed her hips and danced elegantly on her own. She found joy in doing so, and it was a good way to clear her head.

"Here come my happiness again." She sung softly, her voice sounding like that of an Angel. But not the stone kind. "Right back where it should've been." She felt like this song, this particular bit, hit deeply. Considering their previous adventure from a couple days ago, was a miserable one. "'Cause now she's gone and i am free. And she can't do a thing to me." Vanadey laughed bubbly-like as the Doctor swooped in and danced with her. He grabbed her hand, and rested his other hand on her waist. The two swayed to the music.

"I just wanna dance the night away!" The Doctor sung, his voice wasn't even that bad. "With senoritas who can sway."

"Right now, tomorrow's looking bright." Vanadey continued, a smile that went to her eyes laced her features whilst she was enveloped in the happy, warm, loving feeling. "Just like sunny mornin' light."

"And if you should see her," the Doctor sung as he twirled Vanadey around. "Please let her know i'm well. As you can tell."

"And if she, should tell you, that she wants me back." Vanadey sung, this time, she jokingly twirled the Doctor around, happy laughter coming from the both of them. Right now, the felt so carefree. It intoxicated them both.

"Tell her no...i gotta go."

"I just wanna dance the night away!" Vanadey sung loudly, her voice still sounding like that of a magical tone. No, true, they were not in a musical, but the need to sing this song...dance with no care in the world...it felt like a must. It felt like they needed, to have a moment without something disastrous happening. "With senoritas who can sway."

"Right now, tomorrow's lookin' bright." The Doctor dipped Vanadey, giving her a soft and swift kiss before bringing her up and twirling her. "Just like the sunny mornin' light." As the song continued, the Doctor and Vanadey stopped their dancing, whilst their laughter filled the TARDIS.

Outside the room, where Amy and Rory were snooping, they watched Vanadey and the Doctor laugh to themselves. Happy smiles was placed on their faces, and Amy couldn't be more happy for her little sister.

"Aren't they adorable?" Amy asked and Rory scoffed, rolling his eyes. Amy chuckled and slapped his chest, which made Rory chuckle. "Oh hush."

"That was fun." Vanadey breathed out, the smile not leaving her face. The Doctor nodded, agreeing with the girl in front of him.

"Indeed it was, Love. However, you should go get dressed. We're going to Rio." Smiling at her boyfriend, Vanadey ushered him out of the room whilst she decided what to wear. Once the Doctor was gone, Vanadey opened her wardrobe and hummed, ruffling through the almost endless amount of shirts. But then she found one. It was a silky red, thin strapped crop top. She took it from the wardrobe and then began rifling through the contents, before a pair of black shorts with a red rose on each side drew her in. Taking that item of clothing, Vanadey then moved to shoes. Deciding to be slightly simpler with the shoes, she picked up a pair of black converse shoes and smiled.

~

"Behold...Rio!" The Doctor exclaimed, throwing open the TARDIS door. Amy was the first to leave, followed by Rory, and Vanadey was next. The younger Time Lord was filled with confusion. What she stared at, was not Rio.

"Did you mix up your coordinates again, Doctor?" She asked with a smirk, making the man grumble to himself. The graveyard that silently and coldly stared at the group was a kick in the teeth. The chills that went down their spines, weren't helped by their summery clothing.