/| Seeing Monsters |\

*pls comment and vote x *

The group had ran outside as quick as they could, unsure on what to expect after the woman had entered the cafe and wailed for help. However, they were expecting to see the worst.

Vanadey and the Doctor were running in sync, and they both heard someone talk about a woman being ripped to shreds. Immediately, Vanadey felt her eyebrows pull together, where she then sprinted faster than she had been, hoping that whoever was hurt was still breathing.

 "Please, let me look!" The Doctor begged as he ran up behing Vanadey, who has just crouched down to the woman to see if she was alive. "I'm a doctor."

"Who is it?" A stranger called out, but the Doctor stared sadly at the body in front of him. He then glanced to his girlfriend, who was looking down at the dead girl with sadness in her eyes.

"Oh, no, no, no." The Doctor muttered, guilt filling himself. Slowly, the Doctor crouched down beside Vanadey and grabbed the dead girl's wrist, feeling for a pulse like Vanadey had done. He didn't find one. Next to the Doctor was Vincent, which had been glanced at by the Doctor.

"Away, all of you vultures!" A woman painfully screamed as her eyes were cast upon the dead girl. "This is my daughter! Giselle." Vanadey felt her chest tighten and throb with sadness as she watched this mother gingerly touch the dead girl's head and hair with a shaky hand. Grief had already found its way to the mother. "What monster could have done this?! Get away from her!"

"Okay, okay." The Doctor agreed as he sprung to his feet - as did Vincent - but Vanadey stayed crouched, staring with unblinking eyes at the poor girl and her pained mother. She wondered if this was how her own mother felt when she gave her away to Amy's family.

"I said get away!" The mother screeched as she shoved Vanadey harshly. With a gasp, Vanadey stumbled backwards and fell on her bum, the coolness of the stones sending shivers up her spine.

"Get up, Darling." The Doctor whispered as he helped Vanadey stand. The girl didn't say a thank you like she would've normally done, because her mind was slightly foggy. Vanadey Pond couldn't help but think of how this mother had to live with the pain of losing a loved one, whereas, Amy didn't. Because the crack that used to be in their bedroom wall wasn't here to collect the poor girl's body.

The thoughts of this topic made Vanadey frown and her heart tighten immensely, almost to the point where it physically hurt for her to breathe.

"Get that madman out of here!" The mother growled out as she threw something, aiming for Vincent. However, being the girl she was, Vanadey made sure to seperate Vincent from the mother by using herself as a barrier. In doing so, Vanadey had several rocks hit her and a few had cut into her skin. The Doctor grabbed both Amy's and Vanadey's shoulders and made them turn to leave, along with Vincent. "You bring this on us. Your madness!" The grieving mother cried out. "You! He's to blame!" But the group just ran away as quick as they could. When they got away far enough, the group stopped and the Doctor rested his hands on his knees and breathed heavily.

"Fucking weirdos." Vanadey spat as she raised a hand to her head and hissed quietly at the stinging sensation that was on her head.

"Are you alright?" The Doctor asked Vincent, who nodded.

"Yes, i'm used to it."

"Good." The Doctor then quickly walked towards his girlfriend with a frown etched on his face. "Well, not good but good because then you don't care much." He rambled, carefully placing his right hand on Vanadey's left cheek. On instinct, the redhead leaned into the touch, which the Doctor smiled at. "Are you alright, Ada?"