/| Alaya the Lizard |\

"Has anyone seen Elliot?" Ambrose asked as she scanned the inside of the church with frantic eyes. There was no sign of her son being in the room, and it made her panic. With the knowledge that something was here, and it was perhaps the same something that took Amy Pond and Vanadey Pond and her husband, Ambrose was panicking greatly. Like any parent should. "Did he come in?" Now, Tony and Nasreen looked around, but they couldn't see the boy, either. "Was he in when the door was shut? Who counted him back in?"

The Doctor watched silently as the mother panicked, a sense of guilt washing over him. Not only had he managed to not save the Pond sisters so far, but he had not managed to save poor Elliot.

"Who saw him last?" As Ambrose asked this, and as Tony held a flashlight, all occupants turned to the Doctor. To the man that was meant to save them.

"I did." The Doctor admitted, and the eyes that watched him seemed a little sketpical and a little cautious.

"Where is he?" Ambrose demanded, her patience even shorter than before as she looked at the moppy haired Doctor. She didn't know what loss the Doctor was feeling guilty for - bar Elliot's - but she did not care. However, the Doctor hesitated in answering. He glanced at Rory before looking back to the worried mother.

"He said he was going to get headphones."

"And you let him go?!" Ambrose asked incredulously. She couldn't believe the Doctor. The Doctor could only watch the tears and frustration build within the mother. "He was out there on his own?!" Tony placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder, as though to stop her from hurting the Doctor - if she decided to.

"Mum! Grandpa Tony! Let me in!" Ambrose ran to the door after hearing her son's plea for help.

"Elliot!" She cried, trying to pull the door open, but because of the warped wood, it was tough and was not giving way.

"Let me in!" Elliot begged, desperation lacing his tone which the Doctor only felt more guilty for.

"He's out there!" Ambrose yelled, glancing at the others. "Help me!"

"Open the door!" Elliot said before there was a moment of silence. "Mum! There's something out here!"

"Push, Elliot, push, Elliot!" Ambrose ordered, trying her hardest - as well as the others - to get the church door open. Right now, Ambrose wished she had done more to get the blasted thing fixed.

"Mum! Hurry up!" Elliot banged his hand on the door, trying to get it open, but it wouldn't budge. The occupants in the church panicked slightly as the boy no longer banged on the door. "Mum!" He called, his attention being pulled elsewhere.

"Come on!" Tony groaned, the door finally giving way a minute too late.

"Elliot!" Ambrose cried, being the first to leave the church. However, when she was outside, her little boy was no where in sight. He wasn't there. "Where is he?" Ambrose ran from the church doorway and into the graveyard, where she couldn't see a thing. "He was here. He was here! Elliot?!"

"Ambrose, don't go running off!" The Doctor called out after the woman who had sprinted off as fast as she could, on the hunt for her - now - missing child.

"Ambrose!" Tony shouted, but his daughter wasn't listening. So, he followed after her.

"Elliot?! It's Mum!" Ambrose called out, begging for her son to turn up and to jump out at her. "Oh..." Ambrose whimpered, stepping towards a pair of red and blue flashing headphones. She fell to her knees and picked the headphones up with one hand. She whimpered again, knowing the headphones belonged to Elliot. "No!" She wailed, ducking her head down. She wailed a few times, mourning the disappearance of her son. However, just as she was about to wail again, something jumped on top of her, knocking her onto her back.