/| End the Storm |\

"We need to stop her." Amy said strongly. "Come on!"

"No." The Doctor immediately said, not looking at the others. "No. Get back to the TARDIS." The Doctor said and Vanadey frowned. Did that include her?

"You can't stop her on your own." Amy pointed out, trying to give the Doctor a reason to let her help.

"We don't discuss this!" The Doctor firmly stated, turning to look at Amy. "I tell you to do something, Amy, and you do it!" Vanadey watched the anger bubble inside Amy before she stomped off. Rory followed the girl with his eyes as she passed him before he look to the Doctor.

"Thank you." He said meakly, running after his raging fiance.

"Doctor..." Vanadey softly said, walking towards the man she...heck, the man she loved.

"You should go, as well." The Doctor said in a softer tone, and Vanadey shook her head.

"I'm afraid, Doctor, two heads are better then one." She mused, remembering what the Doctor had said about the Aplans.

"You sly girl." He sighed and the youngest Pond smiled brightly.

"Happy to be of service." She faked a bow before standing straight, lacing hers and the Doctor's hand together. "Now, let's go stop this fish bitch." Screaming erupted from the streets and Vanadey let out a gasp. She looked at the Doctor before looking at the rumbling sky. "What is she doing?"

"Bending the heavens." The Doctor merely replied before shooting off, towards the House of Calvierri, still holding onto Vanadey's hand with much desperation.

~

 Once the couple got to the home, the Doctor and Vanadey walked towards the throne room chair with much confidence. They will save Venice from sinking. They got to the chair and the Doctor began checking it out. As he searched the back of the chair, Vanadey looked at the front. She flipped the velvet back cushion open and saw, what must've been, the control panel of sorts. Or, a power source.

"Doctor." She called, staring at the new looking technology with confusion. It bugged her that she didn't know what it was. The Doctor came over and examined what Vanadey was looking at, listening to the electronic whirring the screwdriver made.

"You're too late." The Signora said to the two Time Lords as the feeling of success and victory washed over her, making her mood more joyful. "Such determination from you both...just to save one city."

"Lady-" Vanadey went to make a comment, but the Doctor gripped her hand, signalling for her to be quiet. She sighed and looked away from the Signora for a moment before looking back with utter annoyance lacing each feature on her face. The Doctor, although this he wouldn't admit, thought that Vanadey looked cute when annoyed or when pouting.

He scourned himself for thinking that in such a serious matter, but he couldn't help it sometimes. He had managed to get one of the most beautiful, smart and caring girl in the world to love him. A man lost in time. A man with a blue box and a whirring screwdriver.

"Hard to believe it's the same man that let an enitre race turn to cinders and ash." At te Signora's remark about the Doctor, Vanadey glowered at her. She looked at the Signora darkly. "Now you can watch as my people take their new kingdom."

"Honey, you're little fish girls are dead, so stop pretending you have it all." She spat, getting dangerously close to the Signora. "Put deodorant on, stop stinking like a fish, get some cosmetics so you don't look like a bloody giant cockroach and maybe...maybe then you won't have to fuck your own sons."

"You're lying." The Signora said, not believing what Vanadey said about the girls she had transformed.

"About what? It was all true, dear." Vanadey sneered and the Doctor decided it was time to reel the girl back in, but Vanadey wouldn't have it. "Me and the Doctor should be dead. We should be sucked dry, but we're not. In our place, you're little fishies are blown to bits."