/| She was His |\

The gravity failed inside the Flight Deck and the ship had turned. It ended up with Amy, Vanadey, River and the Doctor holding on as the Angels all plummeted into the crack that was like the one in Amy's and Vanadey's wall.

And, haven eaten all the Angels, the crack had snapped shut.

~

Vanadey sat on a rock with a blanket surrounding her. She groaned a little as she touched her arm. She figured there were bruises everywhere, littered along her body. Amy sat next to her, a gentle hand placed on her younger sister's shoulder.

"I swear, i'm bruised everywhere." She groaned, tilting her head to look up at the Doctor. She smiled a little as she looked at her, him faintly smiling back.

"Me too." He answered, but Vanadey scoffed.

"Shut it, Doctor. I climbed out with my eyes shut." She retorted with a small laugh at the end. Although it did hurt, she was thankful that they made it. That the Angels were gone.

"Neither did you, i kept saying." He bit back, and Vanadey shrugged.

"Better safe then sorry, Doctor." The Doctor did tilt his head to her, agreeing with the girl's answer.

"The Angels all fell into the time field, the Angel in your memory never existed."

"But...i remember it. I remember how it made me feel." Vanadey argued as she wondered what it could mean. The Doctor smiled and held the girl's face in his hands.

"You're a time traveller now, Vanadey Pond. You are a Time Lord." He answered with the proudest smile there was. "It changes the way you see the universe, forever. Good isn't it?"

"What about the crack, Doctor? Is it gone?"

"Yeah...for now." The man replied, taking his hands from Vanadey's face. "But the explosion that caused it is still happening. Somewhere out there, somewhere in time."

Then, the Doctor walked off, and Amy stayed with Vanadey.

"You like him, don't you?" She asked, and Vanadey sputtered for a response. She went to deny the accusation, but what good would that be when she knew it was true. She didn't answer Amy, though, she decided to change the subject.

"I hated that adventure." She sighed, wrapping the blanket further around her body. She shivered slightly.

"I know." Was all Amy could say.

"Octavian said you killed a man." The Doctor told River, who looked a little guilty.

"Yes, i did." River answered. "And it pained his wife to watch."

"A good man." The Doctor added. Although, he was confused on why River added the extra detail about this man's wife and how it pained her to watch as her husband died.

"A very good man. The best man i've ever known." She responded, and the Doctor slightly frowned.

"Who?" He asked and River smirked.

"It's a long story, Doctor. Can't be told, it has to be lived. No sneak previews. Well, except for this one." She said, the smirk never leaving her face. "You'll see me again quite soon, when the Pandorica opens."

"The Pandorica! Ha!" The Doctor said with disbelief, for he didn't believe River Song. Instead, he leant in closer, to her ear. "That's a fairytale."

"Oh, Doctor." River said with a laugh. "Aren't we all? Even the girl that has your hearts." She laughed a bit more. "I'll see you both there."