/| Winston Churchill |\

Vanadey came out from her room in fresh clothes. She had washed herself up, not being too comfortable with the fact she had been covered in sick. Now she wore a mid thigh denim skirt, black bra and a black netted like crop top. She wore a green denim jacket over the top - undone - and had on some black converse shoes on. Her make up was the same

The Doctor walked into her room after knocking, and smiled.

"Ready to meet Winston Churchill?" He asked her and she nodded, walking from the room and grabbing the Doctor's hand. The pair opened the TARDIS' doors, but came face to face with three Lee Enfield barrels.

"Oh, shit." Vanadey muttered, staring at the barrels, however, they parted and a fat man approached the Doctor and her.

"Amy? Dea? Winston Churchill." The Doctor introduced and Vanadey gave the man a warm smile.

"Doctor?" Winston asked. "Is that you?"

"Oh, Winston, my old friend." The Prime Minister held out his hand, making the Doctor chuckle. "Ah, every time."

"What's he after?" Amy asked and Vanadey smiled.

"The Tardis key." She replied, and the Doctor smiled at Vanadey.

Winston Churchill watched the interaction between the two Time Lords.

"Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor. The lives that could be saved." He proclaimed and the Doctor smirked at his friend.

"Ah, doesn't work like that."

"Must I take it by force?"

"I'd like to see you try." The Doctor quipped and Winston chuckled.

"At ease." The Lee Enfield barrels were lowered and Vanadey released a breath.

"You rang?"

~

"So you've changed your face again." Winston said to the Doctor as the four walked through a corridor.

"Yeah, well, had a bit of work done." The Doctor replied.

"Got it, got it, got it. Cabinet War Rooms, right?" Amy spoke, looking at where they were at.

"Yep. Top secret heart of the War Office, right under London." The Doctor informed the two Pond's.

"You're late by the way." Winston Churchill said and the Doctor frowned.

"Requisitions, sir?" A woman handed something to Winston.

"Excellent."

"Late?" The Doctor questioned, not believing it. It was an easy thing to do, but he thought that the TARDIS was working again.

"I rang you a month ago." Vanadey pulled her lips into a tight line as she stared at the Doctor, who looked bad.

"Really? Sorry, sorry. It's a Type Forty Tardis, it's. I'm just running her in." He explained, giving Winston an apologetic look.

"Something the matter, Breen? You look a little down in the dumps." Winston asked a female who looked to barely be holding tears back. Vanadey detached herself from the Doctor's grip and walked to Breen.

"No, sir. Fine, Sir." She replied and Vanadey looked at her sadly.

"Action this day, Breen. Action this day."

"Yes, sir."

"Vanadey what are you doing?" The Doctor asked but the girl disregarded him for the first time as she walked up to Breen.