/| Leap of Faith |\

Wobbling to her feet, Vanadey gasped out. She must've landed on her arm funny, as an aching pain soared through it.

"Up. Look up." The Doctor commanded, but the group didn't listen. They were standing to their feet as wrell.

"Are you okay?" River asked Amy, who was holding her head as she stood.

"What happened?" The older Pond questioned, frowning as she felt a little lightheaded from the jump.

"We jumped." River blandly responded. It was obvious they jumped.

"Jumped where?"

"Up. Up. Look up." The Doctor said again, and this time, people did. They saw the tunnels in which they were previously stood, was acting like a ceiling. 

"Whoa." Vanadey mumbled, and the Doctor glanced at her. He couldn't stop thinking of the kiss the two shared. Yes, he originally did it to get her to release her hand from the handrail, but come to think of it...the Doctor wasn't sure if that was why he did it at all. He could have done so many different things to make Vanadey realise her hand wasn't stone. He could've bit her hand, he could have literally clawed her hand away from the rail. He could of done anything. So why did he kiss her?

He knew he had feelings that were rapidly growing for the redheaded girl, but he was baffled on how a sweet girl like Vanadey, could rile these emotions inside him.

"Where are we?" Amy asked, and River chuckled silently.

"Exactly where we were."

"No we're not." Amy denied, not seeing the sense in River's answer. Even though the curly haired blonde woman was correct.

"Move your feet." The Doctor ordered before sonicking a circular hatch on the floor, which had six lights around it.

"Doctor, what am i looking at? Explain." Amy demanded as she looked up at the tunnels.

"Oh, come on, Amy. Think." The Doctor said, moving to stand near Vanadey. He felt an excessive need to be close to her, or feel the soft warmth of her hand in his. "The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So what else is still on?" Everyone looked up again at the Doctor's words. The tunnels were almost laughing at them as the group knew...the Angels weren't far behind. "The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell. Shot out the grav globe to give us an updraft, and here we are."

"Doctor, the statues. they look more like Angels now." Father Octavian called as all the Angels appeared where they once were. 

"They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves." The Doctor said, pacing ever so slightly.

"I bet, within an hour, those statues will fully ready. And they'll be an army of killer stone statues." Vanadey spoke. Her voice was slightly shaky as the fear was slowly building inside her again. But none of the group - bar the Doctor - noticed.

The Doctor looked at the girl, straight in the eyes, and tried to give a comforting smile. But he figured it didn't work because he saw her bottom lip quiver ever so slightly.

"Something's wrong with me." She whispered to him, feeling the need to itch her eye again. She knew there was something wrong with her. She felt it inside her head, but she didn't know what it was. It was messing her, making her afraid.

"They're taking out the lights." The Doctor spoke as the circular hatch opened and a light went bang. They were drawing closer. "Look at them. Look at the Angels." He demanded, looking around for a way out. "Into the ship, now. Quickly, all of you."