/| In Venice |\

Who knew that within the time span of a simple five minute conversation, things could change dramatically. Vanadey thought of possibilities like that happening to her, yet she never thought she'd live through one.

But now the Doctor was hers. And she was his.

She walked into the TARDIS with the Doctor and saw Amy waiting for them. The Doctor was wary of Amy and hoped she wouldn't pull a stunt like she had previously tried to do.

"Let's go get your husband."

~

Vanadey walked up to Rory in the pub, several men in there tried to cat-call her and tried to hit on her, but she grimaced at each and continued on her way to Rory.

"Heeeeeyyy!" He yelled into his phone, one finger in his ear whilst the opposite hand held the phone up. "It's me! Hello!" Vanadey chuckled and shook her head as she stood near Rory, waiting for him to finish the phone call. "How are you?! The reason for this call is because i haven't told you for seven hours is that i love you, which is a scandal, and even if we weren't getting married tomorrow, i'd ask you to marry me anyway." Rory said and, by his incessant rambling, Vanadey realised it was an answer phone message to Amy. Who was not at home or asleep. She was in the TARDIS, waiting for the Doctor and her sister to return with her fiance. "Yes...i...would! Because you are...smashing!" The music began and Vanadey smiled to herself. A fake cake was being wheeled out and Rory turned at the men's cheers and hollers. "Oh....oh. Oh, blimey." He said, realising what the fake cake was for. "I've-I've, uh...I-I-I I've gotta go, i'll see you tomorrow."

Looking around, Vanadey saw the greedy and hungry looks on the men, waiting for the stripper to come from the cake. Little did they know, they were in for a surprise.

"OUT! OUT! OUT!" The men cheered as one pushed Rory forwards.

"Hello, Rory." Vanadey greeted, crossing her arms. Rory quickly turned to the side, groaned and turned back to the cake.

"Don't tell Amy about this."

"Oh...she knows." Vanadey responded, and Rory groaned again.

"You're meant to be my friend, Dee!" Rory exclaimed and, as Vanadey was about to answer, whoever was inside the cake burst out. The shouting stopped and Vanadey turned to the cake, snickering as the Doctor turned to face Rory and the rest of the men.

"Rory!" He exclaimed, winking at Vanadey. They had a plan and they had to execute it perfectly. "That's a relief. I thought i'd burst out of the wrong cake. Again." Vanadey raised a brow, the news being, well...news to her. "That reminds me, there's a girl outside in a bikini. Could someone let her in, give her a jumper? Lucy. Lovely girl." Vanadey sighed and removed her warm hoodie before handing it to a worker.

"Give this to the girl, thanks." She said, and the worker nodded and left.

"Now, then, Rory." The Doctor proclaimed, getting back on topic. He began clapping and Vanadey turned her head to the side slightly. Wondering on what the Doctor was to do next. She knew the simple steps of the plan, but she didn't know the ins and outs fully. "We need to talk about your fiance." The moment in which Rory smiled and glanced to his shirt, which had a black and white image of him and Amy in a love heart printed on it, was ruined by the Doctor's next words. "She tried to kiss me." Everyone gasped but Rory's face fell. He glanced to Vanadey, who offered him a tight lipped smile and eyes that were filled with slight sadness. "Tell you what, though. You're a lucky man...she's a great kisser, however, your future sister-in-law in better." Rory snapped his head to Vanadey, again, and was met with the girl pursing her lips and not meeting his eyes. "Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine..." he trailed off after looking around the room.