Bye Jenna

I picked up my last shirt and put it in my suit case. Today was when we left the lovely lake that I will defiantly miss, even though I was only here for a few days. The thought of having to go back to school was depressing but knowing that I'll be seeing Josh is enough to make me up and leave this place.

I eventually made my way down to the lobby to check myself out. Me and Jenna planned to go to lunch before I left, and I was feeling pretty hungry. My mom and Christian would be riding with me again, so they would just pick me up after lunch.

"Hey Tyler." I heard Jenna say behind me.

I turned around and smiled. "Hey, you ready to go?"

"Yep, all empty of food and ready to eat!" She said happily. We laughed and headed out to her car.

"So where are we going?" I asked while I got in the passenger side.

"I was thinking Hardee's maybe? They're still selling breakfast I think." She said and checked the time on her phone. "Yeah, it's 10:30. We will be able to make it if that's where we wanna go."

"Okay, sounds good to me." I said and we buckled up and pulled out.

By the time we made it there it was 10:56 am. We rushed inside, hoping that there wouldn't be a line. There thankfully wasn't and we sighed in relief as we walked up to the counter to order.

After we ordered we found a little table to sit at and waited for the food to get done. When it did I went up to go get it, but me, being well, me, picked up the wrong order and brought it back to the table.

"Um..this isn't what I ordered.." Jenna said as she looked at a plain bacon biscuit.

I looked at mine and it wasn't the gravy biscuit I asked for. Instead, there was a biscuit and tater tots with a small toy. I was about to take it back up to the counter when I heard a child yelling near us.

"I said I didn't want gravy!" The kid yelled. I looked over to where the voice was and saw a little boy looking around the age of 4 or 5.

I looked over at Jenna and asked for the bacon biscuit she had. I got it along with my food and awkwardly walked to the small child and mother.

"Um, excuse me but u think we got our orders mixed up." I said politely. "Did you have a bacon biscuit and a plain biscuit with tater tots?"

"Oh yes, and this food must be yours?" She motioned to the gravy biscuit and bacon and egg biscuit.

"Yes ma'am, that's ours." We exchanged food quickly before the little boy could whine anymore. "Sorry, this was my fault, should have looked at the food in the bags first."

"No it's fine, thank you for making it right again." she smiled and I returned the favor.

I went back over to Jenna and we ate, talking a little. We didn't really want to leave each other, but it's not like we had a choice. Plus, we've only known each other for a few days and probably won't see each other ever again. Not anytime soon at least.

We finished up rather slowly before heading back to her car to wait on my mom to get here. When she did, I let out a huge sigh, not wanting to go back.

We got out of the car and Jenna pulled me into a big hug. I tired pulling back after a few seconds but she just held me even tighter. I laughed and held her back, already missing her even though she was right there.

"I'm gonna miss you." she said in my ear.

I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you too."

We finally pulled back after a good minute and when we did Jenna kissed my cheek. It was a friendly kiss but I still blushed.

My mom was waiting on my so I knew we couldn't stand there forever.

"Bye Jenna." I waved.

"Bye Tyler." She said back, and with that I walked to my car and she walked to hers.

As we were both pulling out we caught a glimpse of each other and both gave one last wave before we drove out of sight. Now I can sit back and day dream of seeing Josh.

--

Shortie but felt like updating for you peeps. Please vote and and comment if you liked this chapter.