A mall a park a kiss.

Josh's POV

"I think you just want an excuse to cuddle with me." Tyler said and smirked.

I felt a blush creeping in my cheeks but I quickly replied.

"Sorry babe, you're not my type."

I just called him babe. Oops.

I glanced at him and I could see him blushing and a shocked face.

"Whatever you say, you know you want me." He said and walked away back towards the living room.

I'm glad he was gone because I could just feel the heat in my face. You could practically fry an egg on my cheeks. Were we just flirting? And calling him 'babe' felt comfortable. No. I'm straight. I took a deep breath and kept on cooking. I need to stop thinking too much about this. Even if I did have feelings for him, he wouldn't feel the same about me.

__

Tyler's POV

"Dinner is ready!" I heard Josh yell.

I walked into the kitchen an immediately I smelled deliciousness.

"Mmmhh." I sighed. "It smells good." I said and sat down.

Josh came over and set me down a plate and then sat down with me with one of his own.

"Thanks. I just hope it's as good as it smells." He said.

I took a bite.

"Oh my goodness...Josh...this is amazing!" I said and took another bite.

"I didn't know you could cook this good!"

He blushed a little. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it." He said and ate some too.

We made small talk as we ate and then I helped him clean up. We reached for the same glass and our hands touched, causing me to blush and and jerk my hand away. Josh gave me a small smile, seeming unfazed, and picked up the glass, cleaning it.

Later that night we decided to work on our song for the music project. We were already done with the song, we just kept practicing it.

"Man Josh you were killing it!" I said as we finished the song.

"Thanks, these sticks are awesome!" He said excitedly.

I smiled at him. His excitement was so cute.

"What?" he asked when he noticed me staring.

I quickly looked away. "Nothing." I said and we did the song a few more times.

I really need to get my act together. I'm straight and so is he and we don't like eachother. We are just friends.

"Tyler!" Josh yelled. I shot up head to look at him.

"Tyler I've called your name like 5 times already." Josh said and I lightly blushed.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

He looked at me with a confused look. But then he just sighed and set down his drum sticks.

"You wanna go watch a movie? I'm getting kinda tired and it's sorta late." He said.

"Yeah I'm tired too. What movie are we gonna watch."

"Pacific Rim." He said happily and hopped of his drum stool.

"I've never heard of it." I said and got up also, heading towards the stairs.

"You'll love it!" He said and we went up to his room.