Stressed Out

Tyler's POV

"Ugh, this sucks!" I said in frustration.

Being out of school for a whole week wasn't a good idea. I have crap loads of homework to do and so many things to catch up on.

Also, the music teacher moved up the dates for our "end of year" performance to this coming Tuesday, so me and Josh have to really practice. Not that we aren't already perfect.

And to add on to all of that, spring break is in two weeks and we are having exams in every class and I don't have time to study all of this AND make up things before then.

I was working on math when I got frustrated and took a small break. Today was Sunday and after church I had gone straight back home to work. I've been working for hours and Josh wanted me to come over to work on Guns for Hands real quick, but I rejected because of all this crap.

"I'm never missing a week of school again." I said to myself as I put up my half finished math. I'll just come back to it later.

Just as I was pulling out my history book my phone went off. I sighed and picked it up to see a picture of Josh.

"Hey." I said casually.

"Hey, mind if I come over? Or do you have to work?" Josh said.

"Well I mean, you can come over but we won't be able to play a game or talk or whatever."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few." he said and hung up.

Hm, that was weird. He must be extremely bored at his house.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said, not looking away from my history book.

"Hey, sorry to just randomly ask to come over. I was extremely bored at my house and my Nintendo controller is deciding to die on me." He explained.

"Okay it's fine. You can play mine." I said simply.

"K. I can take it to the basement is you want me to." He offered.

"You don't have to." I said, not really telling him no.

"No it's fine, I want you to finish as soon as you can so that we can hang out a little today." He walked over towards my Nintendo and unhooked it all before carrying it downstairs.

I focused back in my work. I needed to finish this so that I won't have to pull any all-nighters.

After about 2 more hours of history, English, and science, I heard Josh come back up into my room.

"Hey babe, how's it goin?" He asked, walking over to the bed.

"Good I guess. I'm making progress I suppose." I said, tired of reading and writing and using my brain.

"Well that's good." Josh said as he sat behind me, wrapping his arms around my stomach and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Shouldn't you take a break? You don't have to finish it all tonight Ty." He suggested.

I sighed. "Yeah I guess, but I wanna finish it as soon as possible so that I don't have to stay up late."

"Come on Ty, you've been working the whole weekend." He pressed.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm trying to study for the exams coming up also." I said. I was so stressed and I didn't like it.

Josh kissed my neck sweetly as an attempt to calm me down a little. I sighed again for the millionth time today and rested my head in his.