Noodles everywhere

Tyler's POV

"Um, yeah actually." I said as Josh wrapped his arm around me and asked if it was better.

In all honesty it was much better. I instantly felt warmer. It was still cold but it was probably just me because I don't do good in cold places.

A few minuets later I started to feel a bit sleepy. My eyes grew heavy and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I layed my head on Josh's shoulder and almost instantly fell asleep.

_____

I woke up and snuggled into to covers a little more. It was still a little cold in Josh's house but when I opened my eyes I saw a small heater in the room. I turned around and noticed that Josh wasn't there. I frowned and sat up. I got out of the bed and walked down the hall and down the stairs. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed a note on the table.

Good morning Ty. Sorry I didn't wake you up to tell you I was leaving. I wanted you to stay as warm as possible so I found a heater and put it in the room. I found out that someone had hit a power line and it only took out the power in mine and my neighbors house. I went out to Hardee's for breakfast. I should be back soon. Call me if you need anything :)

I smiled at the note. That's nice, I thought and laid the note back down. As soon as I did I heard the front door open. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Josh was just walking in.

"Hey you're up." He said as he held two Hardee's bags. "I got us breakfast." He said and held up one of the bags.

"Thanks." I said and took one.

We ate in the kitchen and we brought the heater in there also so we would be warm.

"So you wanna go to my house after we eat? We have heat there." I said and Josh laughed a bit.

"Yes that would be much better than there." He said and took a bite of his sandwich. We had both gotten bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits.

After we ate we went up to Josh's room and got our phones and then headed to my house.

When we got to the house we were greeted by my mother, looking stressed.

"Hey mom, you alright?" I asked her.

"Hey Tyler. Hello Josh. Yes I'm fine I just have a lot to do today and we are out if milk and I was going to make dinner tonight but we don't have anything to make." She said pacing the kitchen looking for something to fix. "I stayed up late last night because of some work I had to finish and didn't get much sleep." She looked at her watch. " Oh and now I'm going to be late for work." She said and hurried to get her coat and purse.

"Me and Josh can go out to the store and get some things for you." I offered.

"Are you sure? Oh I don't want to make you do that and ruin you guy's day." She said.

"Oh Mis...I mean Mama Joseph, it's fine. We don't really have anything else better to do." Josh said and shrugged.

"Oh thanks you so much boys." She said and hurried out the door. "Bye!" She called.

"Bye!" We said right before she shut the door.

I sighed. "So, shopping now, or later?" I questioned.

"Now. I think we should make some dinner for your mom when she gets back from work." He said.

"Hm. That's not a bad idea." I said and looked around the kitchen for the keys to my car.

____

"So what are you planning on making for my mom?" I asked Josh.

"I don't know. She's your mom, I don't know what she likes." He said and picked up a gallon if milk and put it in the cart.