Christmas dinner

Tyler's POV

I walked down the hallway to my locker and unlocked it. I pulled out my hoodie and pulled it on. It was December and we were about to have Christmas break, and boy was it cold. My hoodie was warm though, and a little bigger on me than I remembered.. Then it came to me. This was Josh's hoodie that he let me borrow. I smiled and pulled the hoodie to my nose and smelling it. Mmmhh. Smells like Josh.

I sighed a happy sigh and started walking down the hallway to my car sense I didn't want to walk in the freezing cold.

"Hey Tyler!" I heard Josh's voice and turned around to see Josh quickly walking towards me.

He must have not been paying attention because he ended up bumping into someone and they both fell to the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" He said frantically.

"Oh it's fine." I heard the girl say.

Smooth Josh. I thought to myself trying to contain my laughter. His face was so red. It was adorable.

"It's my fault really I wasn't paying attention." He said and kept his head down as he got up.

"Really Josh, you don't have to apologize I wasn't paying attention either." The girl said kindly and Josh's head shot up.

Do they know each other?

"H-how do you know m-my name?" Josh studdered.

"Oh, we're in the same music class together." She said. "Oh and I'm Debbie." She said smiling and extended out her arm.

"Oh. I'm Josh." He said shaking her hand shyly, then quickly blushed. " Oh you already know that. Sorry, nice to meet you."

She laughed a cute little laugh. "It's cool. Sorry for bumping into you again. I got to go, see you around." She said and walked away.

He stood there shocked for a moment and I walked over to him.

He looked at me. "Well that was unexpected and awkward." He said.

I laughed at him. " It was halarious though!" I said before bursting out into laughter.

He laughed along with me as we made our way out the door. He was in a much better mood sense he found out that his cancer was dying away.

"Oh, I was going to ask you. Even though we will most likely be at each others houses like every day, I was wondering if you would like to come over to have Christmams dinner with us? Your family and mine?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun! And yummy." I said and we laughed again.

"Oh and one more thing." He said. "I kinda need a ride because my car keys are lost and I forgot to bring my phone so I can't call anybody." He said.

I chuckled. "Of course Josh. Why did you even ask? You knew I was going to say yes." I asked him. He shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just still shook up from that Debbie chick." He said.

"Yeah I understand. First move with a girl is knocking her down rudely." I said and laughed, but it sounded kind of forced and I wasn't sure why.

"Shut up." Josh said and playfully hit my arm. "Hey is that my hoodie?" He asked as we got in my car.

I looked down at it. "Oh...um. Yeah?" I said and blushed. "I was planning on giving it back to you. I just grabbed a random one and threw it on this morning." I explained a little fast.

He chuckled. " It's fine Ty. I like it on you." He smiled at me. "I mean, not in a weird way it just looks good on you. I mean...nevermind." He said.