Boyfriend? Boyfriend

Tyler stared at me with wide eyes. I was shocked myself. We just stared at eachother with wide eyes for a few seconds.

His lips...they were so soft, and gentle. I swear I thought he kissed me back the second I pulled away, but that must have been my imagination. I don't know why I kissed him, I just did.

"Um, I'm sor-" I was cut off by Tyler placing his hand on the back on my neck and pulling me forward, his lips on mine again.

I kissed him back and closed my eyes and hummed instead of finishing my sentence. His kiss was soft, just like his lips, and it was sweet. Not hard or forceful. Tyler giggled against my lips. I pulled back and looked at him questionably.

"What?" I asked.

He blushed a little. "That tickled." He said and gave a small smile.

I smiled back and chuckled a little, leaning forward slightly and touching my nose with his. I reached for his hand and linked our fingers together.

"You're so cute." I said to him, and he blushed more.

We just sat there for a little while hand in hand with my head resting on his shoulder and his head resting on mine. We didn't say anything. There really wasn't anything to say though. Like, what do you say after someone just randomly kisses you out of no where. It's extra awkward when you are both guys...and both straight. Although I guess we aren't now, I mean we DID kiss each other.

"Hey Josh?" Tyler said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you tell me it was going to snow today?" He said and I looked up. I had been staring at our hands and how they fit perfectly together.

"Oh sorry. I didn't know." I said and shrugged. "You wanna go back to my house and cuddle and drink hot chocolate to stay warm?" I asked him with a smile.

He smiled and leaned into me. "As long as I'm with you."

I smiled and kissed his forehead. We got up and started walking back to his car, hand in hand.

The snow was falling a little heavier now, and I noticed Tyler shiver. I frowned and squeezed his hand a little.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He responded. "Just a little cold. It's really pretty though."

I looked at him and how the snow was creating a thin white cover over his hair, and the cold making his nose and cheeks a cute pink. He was adorable, especially when he blushed. I guess he caught me staring and looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

I stopped and he walked a little in front of me before stopping and turning so we were facing each other. He have me a confused look.

"Are you okay Josh?" He asked me.

I looked at our hands that were still together and then took his other hand in mine. I looked up at him and looked him in the eyes.

"Tyler, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him, still staring into his beautiful eyes.

His eyes went wide of excitement.

"I would love to be your boyfriend." He said and leaned in, giving me a soft, sweet kiss.

When he pulled back we just smiled at each other and then continued our walk to his car.

When we got back to my house the snow was falling even more. We rushed inside and Tyler went to go grab some blankets while I made hot chocolate.

"How do you like your hot chocolate?" I called to Tyler from the kitchen.