"You smell nice"

Please read author's note at bottom. I hope you always do but I just wanted to say some things :)

__
I love waking up with Josh in the bed right beside me. It's the most wonderful thing in the world.

Unfortunately we had to get up for school though. We had spent the whole weekend together and it was great. Just cuddles and snuggles and movies and naps. It was just perfect.

"Come on Josh get up!" I said to Josh as I pulled on a red and black flannel button up. He wasn't getting up and I didn't want to be late for school.

"I don't wanna!" He groaned and rolled over.

I sighed. "Fine."

I walked over to him and started tickling him. He jolted up and started laughing hard.

"S-s-stop!" He said in between gasps of air as he was laughing. I giggled at his big smile and tickled him more.

"Hahahaha-" his laugh was cut short and he sort of cough/gasped and reached his hand up to his chest. I stopped tickling him immediately.

"Agh." He sighed and squeezed his eyes shut.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked Josh frantically.

"I...I don't know. I just felt this huge pain in my chest. It still hurts." He said and sat up a little with his hand still on his chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked him again. "I'm so sorry Josh." I said and put my hand up to his cheek.

He took a few deep breaths and it seemed to help him. "I'm okay Ty." He said and leaned up to peck my lips.

"Okay. Tell me if you need anything okay?" I said to him.

"Don't worry Tyler I'm fine. " He said.

We went down to the kitchen and made some breakfast. We ate kind of quickly because we were running a little late. We finally finished and brushed our teeth and got ready.

"Crap Tyler. I forgot a shirt. We are gonna have to stop by my house real quick before we go." He said apologetically.

"Okay that's fine." I said and went to grab my keys.

We got in my car and I dropped Josh off at his house to get a shirt. I noticed his stomach looking a little tougher than it used to be. He must be working out.

We ran back out as little bit later and hopped in the passenger seat. I immediately smelled cologne.

"You smell nice." I said and smiled at him.

"Thanks." He replied with a smile also.

Then we were off to school.

______

I'm so sorry I know it sucks />_<\ SUPER sorry for the wait i hate doing this to you guys. I was thinking about quitting this story as I hardly have anytime to write but idk. I just LOVE how tyler looks in that red and black flannel (the picture) ugh just yes! Oh and just to put this out there, I don't hate Debby or anything, I'm sad about the Jebby break up but at least we have Jyler :). What about you guys? Ship or no ship? Please let me know in the comments I feel like I'm losing people. Stay street and don't forget to vote!