Lazy Day and Disney

"I can't help, falling in love with you."

I opened my eyes and rolled over to see Tyler walking around his room and quietly singing.

"Aww I love you too Ty." I said and he jumped. I laughed at him.

"Jeez Josh you scared the crap out of me!" Tyler said and took a shaky breath.

"Sorry." I said, my voice raspy from sleep.

We both went down stairs and made some toast and went to go watch tv while we ate.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked him after we finished eating.

"I don't know. I figured we could work on our song?" He suggested.

I had almost forgot about that. We were pretty much done. We just needed to work on a couple of things and Tyler had to work on his rap and I had to get the beat right on some parts.

"Yeah that sounds fine to me." I said and we worked on it for most of the day.

"Hey wanna watch a movie?" Tyler said as we sat on the floor after hours of practice and drinking redbull.

"Yeah." I said. "Can it be a Disney movie?" I asked and Tyler laughed.

"Sure. Lion King okay with you?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll just go to the bathroom when the sad parts come." I said.

"Aww does poor little Joshey cry?" He said in a baby voice.

"Shut up." I said. He just laughed.

We watched the movie in silence and yes, I got teary-eyed when Simba's dad died. His mom got home near the end if the movie and then I decited home after it was over.

"Bye Mama Joseph!" I called out.

"Bye Josh! See you soon.!" I heard her call back as I headed outside.

"Bye Tyler. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and waved. He waved back.

___

I woke up and groaned. I hate Mondays I thought as I hit my alarm clock. At least I get to see Tyler even though I was with him the whole weekend. That's pretty much the only highlight of today.

"Hey." Tyler said as I walked in the classroom and sit down.

"Hey. It feels like I was just with you yesterday." I said.

"Hmm. Interesting. I feel the same way!" He said and we laughed.

The rest of the class went by pretty boringly and me and Tyler just talked the while time.

"Oh by the way I'm getting out early today. I have a doctors appointment." I said and Tyler looked at me with a concerned face.

"Why? Are you sick?" He asked.

"No I'm fine. Just an anual check up." I assured him.

"Oh okay." He said.

I left a little after lunch time and headed to the doctors office. I wanted to get this done as quickly as possible. I never liked going to the doctor. Or dentist. Places like that just made me nervous, and if I would have known what was coming I would have been even more nervous than before.

________

Woah!! Super short I know! I am going to post the next chapter soon I promis. It's in the middle of the night and in writing this so it's sucky and I'm sorry for that. Please VOTE and COMMENT if you liked it! :D