Filler chapter

Josh's POV

{edited}

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I yawned and rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up but something had my arm. I looked over at it and Tyler had his arms wrapped around it, cuddling it like a stuffed animal.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I looked at his soft hair and was tempted to touch it. I reached my free hand over and played with his hair.

After a few strokes he stirred, but didn't open his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Wake up, Ty. It's morning." I said softly. He just cuddled into my arm and mumbled something that I didn't hear.

"Come on wake up." I said to him.

"I'm trying...I'm trying to sleep." He groaned. All of a sudden he shot open his eyes. "That's it." He said like he just figured something out.

"What's it?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

"The next verse to the song! To get to the next part and-hold on dude I gotta write that down." He pulled put his phone and typed something in his notes.

I chuckled at him. He seemed fully awake now. "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat." I said and yawned again.

"Ok," he said and sat up and stretched. His shirt went up a little and I could see a nice set of abs forming. Wait why am I thinking about his abs? Whatever, let's just go get some breakfast.

As we headed down the stairs I started to smell pancakes. We walked into the kitchen and my mom was at the table placing plates.

"Oh hello boys. I made some pancakes for you guys." She said and went to the fridge. "What would you boys like to drink?"

"Chocolate milk. What about you Tyler?"

"Orange juice." He said and sat down at the table and layed his head down. He must still be tired. I went and sat down with him.

"Did you guys stay up late? You look pretty tired." She looked concerned.

"Yeah. We started a movie at like twelve something. Not the wisest choice I've made," I said and yawned again.

After breakfast me and Tyler went down to the basement to play Mario Kart (honestly what's new).

"Oh Tyler, your mom called and I told her that you stayed the night and would probably hang out here most of the day." My mom said as we went down the stairs.

"Ok. Thanks!" Tyler yelled up the stairs.

____

"I'm tryin', I'm tryin' to sleep.

I'm tryin', I'm tryin' to sleep.

But I can't, but I can't, when you all have

Guns for hands! Yeah."

"Sounds great Ty. This is going to be an awesome song." I say and get up from the drums. We had spent most of the day working on the drums for the song.

"Yeah, I like it so far. Hey I think I'm gonna go back to my place now. I still haven't done that science homework." He said.

"Ok. I think I have to help clean the house anyways." I said and me and Tyler walked up the stairs.

We said goodbye to my mom and I told her that I was going to walk Tyler home.

"You know, I could just come to your house in the mornings and we could walk to school together." Tyler said as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Yeah, that's sounds like a good idea." I say and we walk in silence until we get to his house.

"I'll see you Monday I guess." Tyler says.

"Ok. See yeah then." I say and give Tyler an awkward hug. It's not too awkward though because he hugs me back.

"Bye Josh." he says.

"Bye." I say and walk back to my house.

____

Tyler's POV

I walk up to my room and lay down on my bed and pull out my phone. I look on Instagram for a while but I'm not really paying attention to it. I start thinking about this morning. I don't remember snuggling up to his arm at all last night, so I must have done it in my sleep or something. It was comfortable though. I probably would have slept all day if Josh hadn't have woken me up.

I get really bored and decide to text Josh. I had gotten his number earlier this week but I havn't texted him yet.

Hey Josh, it's Tyler.

Hey Ty. What's up?

Hmm. The sky. Clouds. Birds. Oh, and aliens. You can't forget about the aliens.

Haha. You're so weird.

I laughed at his response.

Thanks. Normal people are too mainstream. :)

What about me? I'm not too mainstream am I? :( He pretended to sound hurt.

No dude you're perfect. :) I respond before my mind can catch up with my hands.

Yay ^_^

He isn't wierded out by what I just said? Ok. Not complaining.

Haha. I'm gonna go to bed early and get some proper sleep before church tomorrow so I don't look like a zombie.

Ok. Goodnight Ty.

Goodnight Josh :)

_____

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I'm going to be busy for the next 3 weeks and probably won't update as much. I hope you guys like it so far and if you have any ideas please tell me. Feel free to tell me what you like and what you don't like but please don't hate ^_^ I'll try my best to update regularly but please bare with me. Also, please vote if you like the book so far I would really appreciate it :)