Chapter-2

¿¡...What...!?

1st POV

Okay... Let's think about our survival first... Since we're a hollow we need to feed on souls right?

But I don't need that since I don't have hunger... So I only need spiritual energy...

Wait...

Can I eat my spiritual energy...?

Wait. Let's confirm that, but first I need to find out if I have any... How am I gonna do that...?

*(/You have about 10 spiritual energy out of the recorded maximum in your memory is 5,470,635 spiritual energy\)*

...

Well that answers that... But how about the first one?

*(/Cannot find any data on your question\)*

Well I need to find that out myself I guess. But I need to form my spiritual energy first...

*(/You cannot form spiritual energy if your spiritual pressure is below 25\)*

Ah. Okay let's plan this out... Do I need to kill other hollows to up my spiritual energy?

No that's dangerous for me since I'm weak and my chance of surviving of fighting a hollow is super low since I'm super low on spiritual energy right now... And if I'm low on energy I can't run and can't recover quickly...

How did even the stronger hollows survive if they were in this state? Or is it based on their luck?

Wait! I have a skill that can create skills! So if I create a skill that is related to spiritual energy growth. I might up the number...

*(/Would you like to use -skill creation-?\)*

So that's what it's called huh? And yes please!

<A little time skip>

*(/-Skill Creation-\)*
Name: -Spiritual Growth-
=Passive=
Description: A skill that can upgrade the spiritual energy, spiritual strength, and spiritual capacity by channelling your spiritual energy to the center of the body and spread it slowly to the other parts of the body, which improves spiritual control. Letting it grow inside, while also strengthening the body's spiritual capacity.

-10 spiritual energy by every 1 hour-

Well that's done... Oh! Let's not forget the eating our own energy part. Since I'm not to sure, let's just make a skill just in case. It's never hurt to be just a little cautious...

<A little time skip>

*(/-Skill Creation-\)*
Name: -Gluttonous-
=Active=

Description: A skill that ups your spiritual energy by eating spiritual energy whether be it yours or others literally anything with spiritual energy.