Chapter-36

."That's MY Dad!!!".

3rd POV

As Acnologia came out, the slayers followed. They were confused on what (Y/n) meant, they also don't really believe it but they had some little suspicions. Except Erik and Acnologia.

Acnologia knows because he witnessed it himself and he doesn't want it to happen again. Why? Well, it kinda gave him trauma and he swears right then at that time to never anger his father. Also the reason of his obedience.

Erik? Well, the only reason why he believed him is because he might have read his uncle's soul... And he heard the screams and feel the fear... And that was enough of a warning to him.

He tried to warn his siblings, but he knows that they won't believe it because of their stubbornness. Sometimes it helps them, but not at a time like this... He was really worried at what might happen if one of them accidentally triggered something...

(Y/n) merely smiled when he saw the confused faces of others. He noticed Erik's wary glance, he knows that Erik knows. He still smiled hoping it would ease him a little.

It didn't.

It actually put more fear to Erik. Having your opponent know about what your thinking or motive is one of Erik's nightmares. He was always the one to know what his opponent next move, but now that the tables have turned, it just screams danger in his ears.

And that smile made him even more paranoid. It wasn't helping at all. It feels like (Y/n) knows what's he's next move is, what's he's motive, what's he's thinking, and knows he's every nightmare.

In simple terms.

Eric was terrified of this man that have claimed as his Grandfather.

<Time skip to 5 hours later.>

The slayers except for Acnologia, now lay on the ground, tired. Why? Well, Natsu as we know is a very determined person, so he challenged (Y/n) yet again, this time with the help of his sworn siblings.

But since they're in this situation, they clearly lost. Eric was a little hesitant at first but agreed, not because he wants to know (Y/n)'s full extent, but to watch out for his siblings if they have done something that they should have not.

And that is annoying, angering, or triggering something from (Y/n). He was actually too terrified to even know what (Y/n)'s full power is. If it made his uncle terrified, then he should also be terrified, and he doesn't even want to know.

The slayers really couldn't believe it, (Y/n) was only dodging their attacks and then a second later they're on the ground, confused. They didn't even felt his magic energy nor his very presence. It terrified them now.

They all gave it their all, to the point that they move to an isolated island to go on full power. Some even activated their dragon force, but they didn't even put a scratch on their so called grandfather.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was leaning on a tree smiling softly while petting Ezekiah in his mini form and on his side was Acnologia leaning to his should, asleep.

Zerald? Well, he is currently healing the slayers, muttering that they dared to even think of scratching his King. He even bonked them on the head once for they're foolish actions, he said.