Chapter-42

.Plan Failed... Or Succeeded?.

3rd POV

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU MEAN HE SAW IT?!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he gripped his hair with panic clear in his face, his hair was newly braided by Lyllia a few hours ago.

"He saw it." Zerald said calmly, standing still and far away from his panicking King.

"HOW THE FUC- OkAy. CalM ThE fUCk doWn me... EvErytHiNG is FinE-" (Y/n) tried to calm himself by sitting down in his office chair, yet it did little help at his growing panic.

"So uH- *Ahem. What did you do to him exactly?"

"I put him under a spell from my world."

"... What spell...?"

"..."

"Zerald?"

"I think it's the equivalent of sleeping beauty of this world..."

"..."

"..."

"What the fuck?"

"My King, I was also panicking." Zerald said calmly.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-"

~--*=•|-:{•}:-|•=*--~

"What do you think is happening inside there?" Asked Maynard as he tossed a red card on the table, he could hear his King's horrified screeching for a while now and he's quite worried for Zerald's ears.

"Beats me, let's just leave it all to Zerald." Achyls then tossed a +4, Maynard growled as he was once again forced to draw four cards to his already 51.

Lyllia came in with a bag full of sweets, humming to herself as she skipped to her quarters in the castle, too busy humming to fully notice that somebody saw her crime. Maynard and Achyls looked at her as she disappeared down the halls, then looked at each other as a smirk formed in their face.

"Did you counted?"

"She already has reached the limit of only 45 sweets a week, it has now reached 117."

"Should we tell Ezekiah or Zerald?"

"I think we should tell Ezekiah this time, Zerald deserves a break."

"Mhm."

<12 years time skip>

Yuro still didn't wake up after all those years, yet they still visit him every Sunday.

The house feels like there are no walls that covers them from the outside, they don't feel protected anymore.

Aizen sighed as beads of sweat dripped on his forehead, he swung his training sword a number of times today, he didn't care to count them.

Aizen feels like he was responsible, he had that feeling of something bad was about to happen yet he ignored it. He should have stopped Yuro from going yet he didn't, and the result was Yuro not being able to wake up, he hates himself.