Chapter-3

.Planning.

1st POV

200,000... Years... Out of all the timeline that Ed had to put me...

WHY?!

Is this his revenge because of that wish...? That bastard... I swear if I met him again or even just a tiny connection...

*sigh...

You know what? It's alright. I have a lot of patience since I was a teacher in my past life... I can wait that long...

Well I can if I have something to do... Or I might die in boredom...

But the real problem is... Can I survive that long...? Ugh... What a drag... This is troublesome...

Huh. I feel like a Nara now... *sigh... Okay let's go think this through... Okay since I spawned too early for the characters to even been born... Or made...

It's actually beneficial since I have a lot of time to hone my skills and get stronger as well...

While i also have a lot of time to experiment the things that I'm curious of...

But let's not worry about that... First let's find a solution about how to avoid Aizen... Or be immune to his illusions...

Can I make a skill like that Sybyl?

*(/Finding data... Please wait... Data found. Yes, you can dear host.\)*

Okay! Let's start!

<A little time skip>

*(/-Skill Creation-\)*
Name:-Illusion Master-
=Passive=
Description: a skill that can create absolute illusions in an area that cannot be broken if the users said so and can also be controlled in the outside and anywhere by the user. While also be immune to any illusions the user has been put to.

-Can only be used within 300 meter radius-

Okay... Yeah... I think this is enough... And I'm quite pleased actually...

*(/That's too overpowered dear host...\)*

Nah... I think not. Besides, it can't hurt if your a little bit cautious, no?

Okay since that is done. We're going to plan out about our future actions. We're going to make the plot a little better... But not too much or else it will hinder Ichigo's growth in the anime...

Just a tiny bit... Actually no... I'm going to change A LOT of things here in hueco mondo... But it depends on luck if I encounter them to make my plan successful.

Now I feel like Aizen... Wait. Speaking of Aizen... Hmm... What am I gonna do if I encounter him exactly?

Well we don't have to worry about his zanpakto anymore since I already have a counter to it...

What i need to worry is about his actions in the future though... If his going to encounter me that is...

But let's just be cautious just in case if i encounter him...