Chapter-37

."That's MY Dad!!!"#2.

3rd POV

When (Y/n) managed to calm the two down, with some force of course by beating them the fuck up. They are now on a private room on the second floor of the guild.

While the members below are sweeting bullets. I mean who wouldn't be? There are literally two powerful beings inside their guild with killing intent that are directed towards each other.

Acnologia and the white haired dude are still glaring at each other, trying their best to not lunge at the other, because if they did, they know that only pain will be delivered by (Y/n).

Especially when they're inside the guild.

While the mentioned person is currently talking to Sybyl, asking if he forgot something. Sybyl answered that he did, and he questioned her.

*(/Dear host, do you remember the man that Ed requested you to curse?\)*

...

'Who?'

*(/*Sigh... That one person that was the cause of the undead dragons from the first time you came here in this world, also the person that made you searched for the ring. Do you still remember?\)*

'...'

'Ah. I think I remember now... Wait- Is he that person...???'

*(/Yes Dear host.\)*

'Then how the fuc-'

*(/Notice. Messaged from Ed\)*
=Hehehehe, I might have add something for the drama~=

'...'

'Sybyl, from now on block Ed's messages.'

*(/Blocking... Denied.\)*

'What?!?! Why!?!?'

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Kuhahahahaha!!! Do you really think you could just block me that easily?! Try again partner!!! Kuhahahaha-=

'Sybyl, mute him then'

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.\)*
=Wait! Partner, I'm sor-•• •••• •••• ••••• •••••• •• ••••••• •••• •••• • •••• •• •• •••••=

*(/Muted.\)*

'Thank you. Now explain what Ed just did?'

*(/It seems as though that Ed altered this poor victim's memories. Making him think that you are his adopted father and forgetting about that genocide you made in the past event. He only remembered that you saved him from that island, he was trapped in the tower, saved him and adopted him as your son. He also remembered that you bonded with him for 6 years and then you suddenly disappeared. So then he also waited for you to come back. But some time later he found out that you also have another adopted son, Acnologia. He heard that from the rumors\)*