Chapter-24

(The picture above is one of the reasons that I can't update quite frequently)

.Chests.

(Time skip to tomorrow)

1st POV

Today is the day that I am going to open these mysterious chests.  I am actually quite excited about this.

I asked Sybyl to open the system.

___...===>•°*°•<===...___
|[{•Shop•}]|
|[{•Events•}]|
|[{•Gacha•}]|
|[{•Status•}]|
|[{•Inventory•(!)}]|

___...===>•°*°•<===...___

Huh. I just noticed that I barely even remember this. Well... I mean, it has been a few years since I have been able to open the system.

Anyways. I tapped inventory, and it showed me the chests in an organized manner.

Just swing the chests makes me even more excited. So I wasted no time and tapped the common copper chest first.

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]

Received empty magic book(3)

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Empty...? Wait, let me check what is the use of this by identify... Huh. So it kinda works like a diary but has more security.

The book can only be opened to the user that made a contract with the book by giving it blood. And the user cannot be changed.

You can also give the book to anyone but they need your permission to even open and read the book. And if they managed to open the book, there will be no way to read it because only the user can see the words written by them. Well unless they also have been given permission by the user.

Not gonna lie, this book is kinda helpful. And it's only even common copper chest! Now I'm even more excited!!!

If this is the rewards for a simply common copper chest, surely there will be more interesting and useful rewards to the higher chests right?

Can't wait to check it out!!! And with my now boosted excitement, I open the other chest which is the unordinary silver chest.

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Received 3,000,000©

Received corrupted souls(4,000)

Received skill upgrade(3)

|[:]==={•---^°'*'°^---•}===[:]|

Holy... What is this?!?! Not only did I received 3 million coins, but also 3 skill upgrades ?!?! Damn!!!!!