Chapter-38

.Fun times.

<6 years time skip>

3rd POV

Years gone by so fast, Ezekiah even said that maybe the slayers are ready to graduate from his teachings.

Only maybe that Natsu won't be reckless anymore, that he charged in without having a plan in his mind most of his battles. Not always though.

To the point that most of the time he got injured too much that (Y/n) worries about him losing too much blood, but that is part of his personality.

So we can't really change that.

Or maybe Laxus won't pride too much about how powerful he is to the point he would let down his guard on a child, that was a spy from a neighboring empire.

But that was years ago, the important thing is Laxus learned from that experience. Even if Fiore almost got wiped out from the map.

And it wasn't the fact that he got scolded harshly by his Dad and Grandfather. Nope, certainly not that.

Or that Wendy is still too innocent to the outside world, but she's a growing teen now. Soon a adult. Acnologia still wants to spoil her.

Even though she's really shy when it comes to new faces, she can be really brave for her dragon family when it comes to new enemies.

(Y/n) pats Acnologia's head because he's crying and proud by watching their baby girl turn to such a brave young lady.

Or the fact that Gajeel is still kinda... Err... Unapproachable...? But he's trying his best! Gajeel is confused as to why this is related to his training.

Cue Ezekiah explaining to him about it's not healthy to have a mindset that "I can just do it alone". Gajeel is still confused though.

But not anymore because of a certain incident, where he literally got kidnapped because Levy was also kidnapped and didn't think to inform the others.

Acnologia went on a panic frenzy at that time.

When they retrieved the two though, Gajeel apologized and Acnologia forgave him instantly. They also noticed about Gajeel's... Interest on Levy.

Cue the matchmaking madness that the dragon family went through, plus Sigal getting confused because he saw the whole fam spying on Gajeel with fierce gazes.

Sigal joined in the end. They weren't sure if it was a success, but they're noticeably closer...?

Or Rouge and Sting being with each other all the time. It's not really a problem, but they also have to learn that both can't be always be with the other.

There wasn't an incident this time, they only learned it when Acnologia and Sigal separate them and trained them individually.

Acnologia at Sting and Sigal at Rouge.

And lastly they made them train with each other. Their phase was peaceful unlike the others.

And lastly Eric. That man is a walking trouble magnet for some reason. (Y/n) remembers that Eric wasn't a trouble magnet at the anime, but since the plot changed...