Chapter-16

.Panic.

3rd POV

Our dear protagonist is currently in the forest, where they first step into this world. To hide from everyone.

He was actually a little excited because he's in the world of one of his favorite anime, which is fairy tail. But fear and anxiety overpowered that feeling of excitement.

I mean who wouldn't? You are currently in one of the dangerous worlds in the anime history.

Especially in the future which 400 years from here. He is a little afraid of the little pyro maniac who only thinks about battles and challenges.

Why?

Well if he's gonna die here. In no way in hell that he's gonna die with the power of friendship and family. That would make him cringe.

And he is also worrying about a certain someone who is born from here, is also currently living here in this village, and he also met a little while ago.

The fact that, that person is still young and everything is peaceful, indicating that, that event hasn't happened yet.

The event where everything happened so suddenly and a major key in the anime and manga.

Pacing back and forth, he's been doing this for hours now.

Well you see, he panicked when he learned where they are and he immediately ran towards the forest where they came from, mini Ezekiah griping the clothes in his shoulder to not fall.

He's been thinking the possibilities of why would Ed bring him in this world. He is literally scanning his memories and try to to remember the events of what happened in the past even little details. With the help of Sybyl of course.

He is even searching things from his phone, to which Ezekiah question what it was and he just explained in simple terms.

Ezekiah still doesn't understand what it was but choose not to question his king's... things.

Trying everything to gather information in the wiki website and even rumours and discussions on different sites, but he only found the thing he already know and little new information in his phone. He's panicking frenzy increased.

Mini Ezekiah was also trying his best to calm his king down, to the point he transformed a little bigger and just bonked (y/n)'s head. And for some reason it worked...?

Now that our dear protagonist was now calm, he plan his course of action calmly. To which Ezekiah's relief.

As our dear protagonist was planning somewhere in the forest with an open space surrounded by trees and a peaceful lake near by.

It was a beautiful resting place for anyone. The calm and peaceful atmosphere makes you feel at peace and just wants to sleep.

To which our dear protagonist obliged and surrendered to his drowsiness. Basically saying 'Fuck this shit. Sleep first. Worrying and planning tomorrow.'

Ezekiah joined his king, letting out little snores and purrs, adjusting his now bigger size body to make them both comfortable.