Chapter-41

.Of years to come.

(3rd POV)

A new beautiful day, the birds are chirping, the wind gently sways your hair, breathing that fresh natural air, and the sun gently hits its rays in your skin, a perfect day for a walk.

As Yuro was about to take a step out of the house, a thunderous roar was heard.

"YURO!!!"

He flinched, covering his ears and prepares for a strike at the back of his head.

The man does not even attempt to run away, as he know it will only be a futile struggle.

Not a second later, a raging beast appeared with a form of a petite and pale young woman.

Shiroi.

Do not be deceived by her appearance, as she has the power to even bring a man like Yuro down to his knees, begging to be spared from her wrath.

As Yuro thinks back at what have he done wrong in the past few days, he cannot create an excuse fast enough, as the beast was already behind his back.

As the beast readied her hand to strike the prey, Yuro has already accepted his fate.

He closed his eyes, then the strike hit.

*SMACK!!!

"You dumb oaf!"

Yuro rubs his head to lessen the stinging pain, his face apologetic.

"What did I do this time..."

"You-! You seriously do not know what have you done?!"

"Isn't that why I'm asking you..?"

*SMACK!!!

"ARAY!" (OUCH!)

"I heard that you went to the restricted area in Hueco Mondo! There's a reason why it is restricted!"

"I just came to check something..."

*SMACK!!!

"ARAY-! Ok! Ok! I'm sorry..."

*SMACK!!!

"ACK-! WHY DID YOU HIT ME NOW?!"

"Because I want to."

"Wha-"

*SMACK!!!

"TAMA NA! TAMA NA! ANG SAKIT NG TAMA MO!!!"

(STOP! STOP! YOUR STRIKE HURTS!)

~--*=•|-:{•}:-|•=*--~

Aizen walked around in the hallway, only just woke up. Then he heard Shiroi and Yuro talking about something.

Curious.

He tried his best to hide his spiritual energy and listen to their conversation.