Chapter-15

¡¿Why here?!

3rd POV

As our dear protagonist was picking who to choose, he decided he'd choose Ezekiah.

Because Ezekiah has been with him the longest so he thought it would be a great idea to have a bonding time with his first ever loyal companion.

And it was also because Ed said he have to at least choose someone who is strong enough to face a dragon.

I mean Ezekiah IS a dragon so...

After a little while he asked Ed some questions that need to be answered from the event or 'challenge' from the gods perspective who is watching him right now.

The gods who was watching from the past event about the war are laughing quite loud that he could hea- no. He could feel them here, literally.

I mean what are they even laughing at?

Anyways.

Some questions are simple to answer like what kind of world it is, which Ed answered a magic or fantasy type world.

Or what kind of ring did the 'thief' stole. To which Ed answered again.

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=It is a type of ring that can summon an undead. Well undead dragons to be in fact. But you need a dragons corpse as a tribute to summon one. You also don't have to worry about Ezekiah. He may be considered undead but one of the requirements to summon the undead was being a soulless corpses, to be able to fully control the corpse without any resistance of course. And also in that world's time, is where there are still a lot of dragons with humans being together. So I advise you to be careful with your decisions.=\)*

"Wait- a time where MANY dragons STILL coexist with humans? And what do you mean with me being careful about my decisions? And since you said it that way, it means the future is already been decided?"

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=That is correct partner. That world's future has already been decided.=\)*

"And you also said a time where there are STILL MANY DRAGONS ALIVE means that they become instinct in the future right? So are you telling me to commit mass murder to the point of dragons almost them going instinct or something?"

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=Yes in the future their pretty much instinct. And to the second question... hmmm...  maybe, maybe not. It's about your decision.=\)*

"I mean dragons are cool and all but the fact you are saying there are A LOT of them is quite concerning. I'm really worried about Ezekiah, I don't know if he's strong enough to even face one of these dragons."