Chapter-40

.A Glimpse.

3rd POV

As a new day starts, it's a nightmare for Yuro.

That time he met Aizen? Welp, he has now adopted(read: kidnapped) him to be his kid. Kinda.

'It's for the future.'

He said to himself.

But because of that, he has to sacrifice his sanity for dealing with a mischievous, cunning, smartass, and devilish 9 year old Aizen.

Everytime.

He swears he's becoming insane by the day.

Welp, it was his choice so...

"Yuro, can I visit Shiroi-san again?"

"How come you address her formally, but not me?"

"How can I be formal with my kidnapper?"

"... Fair."

Yuro is currently braiding little Aizen's low shoulder length hair, basking in the soft glow of the sunset.

The reason why Aizen haven't managed cut his hair, is because he doesn't have any items to do so, and Yuro forbid him of touching any sort of sharp material.

Though he doesn't want to admit it, Aizen is already getting closer with Yuro, even though they just met only 3 months ago.

Yuro finally finished, asked a question.

"You know you can just run away right?"

"I have already done that many times, but you just always bring me back."

"... If you tell me, I could just let you go."

"Then you wait because I currently loved being spoiled like this."

"..."

"... Time will tell."

"*Sigh... I hate it when you talk like you are a adult."

Yuro stands up and walked inside their shared little shed, leaving Aizen to ponder a little with his thoughts, only to come back with a small sized bag and gave it to Aizen.

Aizen raised a brow directed at Yuro.

"It's better for you to stay with her for a week if you miss her that much. I have a training exam tomorrow and it requires hunting hollows, and I don't know how long it will take for the exam to finish. Good thing Shiroi and I are in different groups, so I think I can trust her to take care of you for just a week."

Aizen opened the bag, and as expected, found the clothes bought(read:stole) by Yuro inside tucked neatly.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning, but it's better to drop you off to her place now."

Yuro thought about an idea and smirked.

"Actually, give me the bag."

Although questioning the sudden demand, Aizen complied.

Yuro kneeled and opened his arms with the bag secure on his back, expecting Aizen to understand immediately.

"... What are you doing?"

"What do you think? Let me carry you so that we can go there faster. I don't want to walk you when it's already getting night time, who knows what will happen for all the alleys we're gonna pass."

"... Can't you just carry me at your back? It's better than that, and I'm 9, I'm not a helpless baby that needs care all the time. And it's humiliating."