Truth or dare I

A/N

Imagine is written by me

Warnings: Swearing, mentions of sex and a jealous Murphy

-EDITED- GOD I forgot I made this, def gonna make a part 2 I just don't know when

Me, Octavia, Raven, bellamy, murphy and Jasper were sitting around the fire talking about how much the ark sucked. We were on the ground for a while now and the grounders hadn't attacked us after they speared Jasper. 

Everyone was exhausted from building the wall, hunting and trying to communicate with the ark so we deserved a break. We were sitting on some logs put around the fire when Jasper suddenly yells; "Let's play truth or dare!" 

"Oh, I'm in." Octavia and Raven said at the same time.

"Sure why the hell not." I said.

"Okay I'll start," Octavia said speaking up to the five of us. "Raven, truth or dare."

"I pick... dare."

"Alright, I dare you to go and kiss Finn."

"Easy done." Raven replied as she got up and walked over to Finn where he was standing with his friends. 

Raven came back after a minute or two and me and O were saying 'Ooh' at the same time.

"He said he got embarrassed and told me to not do that in front of his friends." She snorted.

"Pfff, why would he get embarrassed? I would show that Y/N is mine." Murphy commented looking at me. I couldn't help the pink shade coming onto my face as I went sit between his legs on the ground with my back facing his chest.

"Alright, my turn." Raven said looking straight at me.

"Oh crap." I muttered under my breath so that no one could hear.

"Y/N, truth or dare."

"I will have to go with truth." I regretted saying that as soon as I saw the smirk appearing on Raven's face.

"Boringgg" Jasper said not noticing the way Raven was smirking.

"Okay Y/N, who was your first you know."

I was avoiding Bellamy's gaze even if I could feel his eyes burning right through me.

"Yeah, I would like to know that too actually." Murphy said with sass dripping of the comment.

"Come on, I wanna know too." Octavia said siding with Murphy. She received a major glare from me.

"You have to tell us." Raven said with a grin plastered on her face. 
"Yeah you do." Jasper said also smirking now, Bellamy was silent while the others were pressuring me to tell them.

"Okay first of all, go float yourself Raven," I said shooting daggers with my eyes towards her. I felt Murphy's grip tightening around my waist as I started talking. "Second of all, it is... You know what you probably don't even kno-"

"Nah ah, you're telling us." Octavia said with a smile across her face.

"Fine it's.. Isaac from farm station." I said hesitantly.

Jasper's eyes widened and so did Bellamy's. 

"You know him?" I said looking at Jasper. "Yeah, that's Monty's friend."

Crap. I totally forgot that Jasper and Monty knew him, I should've said another name. I got up from the ground and started walking away, "Hey! Where are you going?" Murphy said looking a bit sad. "Oh I'm just gonna grab something to drink, want some too?" He nodded and Bellamy got up too. "I'm also gonna grab a drink, play further if you want." he said already walking towards me. I was silent as we finally reached the table where the moonshine stood.

"You lied." Bellamy said not looking up from pouring himself a drink. 

Your eyes widened as you looked around to make sure that no one was around. "I had to." You replied.

"Why didn't you just tell them it was me?" He said finally looking up from his drink.

"I didn't want to ruin the fun we were having and make Murphy mad," I admitted "besides that was a long time ago on the ark and Isaac was my second, so that basically counts?"

Bellamy lived next door from me when I wasn't in the birdbox yet. He was the boy next door and was always my bestfriend, at some point it had gotten to that and we both knew it was going to happen someday. He still is my bestfriend, but nothing more than that.

"He is going to find out somehow." He remarked. 

"I know, and I am going to tell him but please, let me tell him."

"Of course, I see the way you look at him and the other way around. You love each other, the whole camp knows that, I just don't want him to find out from some goony." He dictated.

I agreed and nodded. I filled up two cups, one for me and one for Murphy. Bell waited for me and we walked back to the bonfire.

"Here you go." I said handing him the cup as I went to sit between his legs again. Bellamy smiled at the gesture as he went to sit next to Jasper and Raven.

"So, what did we miss?" I asked looking at the rest.

"Not much just that you lied." Octavia said.

I spit out my drink and almost choked. "Woah, are you okay?" Murphy asked from behind me.

"yeah yeah, but uh what did I lie about?" I asked being afraid they would know. "You told me you got arrested for stealing, but apparently you got arrested for punching a guard." Raven said.

"Oh that!" I sighed in relieve as I glanced at Bellamy who was also looking relieved.

"Wait, what did you think it was?" Octavia questioned looking directly at me. "Oh, uhm nothing." I replied hoping she would buy it. She glanced at me but didn't question any further.

The game went on for about 2 more hours till everyone got really tired. "I'm gonna hit the bed." Jasper said yawning as he stood up. Everyone agreed and went to their tents. I stood up and went to the tent Murphy and I shared.

Murphy followed soon after me. I changed into some more comfortable clothes and laid down on the makeshift bed. Murphy sat down next to me and looked at me with a smile. 

"What" I said giggling. "Nothing, just thinking about how I could be so lucky to have you." He said leaning down to kiss me. I smiled even though I felt guilty I lied.

Murphy laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest, yet I couldn't stop thinking about how I lied.

A/N

This will be 2 parts maybe 3, probably not. The reason this isn't the only part is because otherwise it would be too long and I don't want to bore y'all ^-^