!Head cannons!

A/N

below will be some head cannons, I decided to not put them individually and instead all do them together. If you don't know what head cannons are, exemple; cuddling preferences, how you first meet, what your fav movie together is, their fav trait about you etc. I really don't know how to explain it other than giving examples so yeah. 

What you call each other (nicknames);

What you call him: John, hot stuff (he gets mad at you tho if you call him hot stuff in public but do you care? No, not a single bit.)

What he calls you: Princess, mine, doll

Height difference

He's slightly taller than you like 2 cm, but he still calls you short. You argue that you aren't and it goes back and forth. He just thinks that you're adorable. When you hug he likes to nuzzle his face in the crook of your neck.

Your first kiss:

He kissed you the day that he met you. He didn't waste any time.

Your bestfriend

His: Raven (At the end of the show yk)

Yours: Jasper (Just pretend what happened didn't happen to him)

Fav feature about each other

His: His eyes . You LOVE his eyes. You feel like you could look in them forever and drown in his icy eyes. 

Yours: Its Murphy. So ofc your butt. He loves to slap it especially infront of others to let them know that you're his and only his.

How others describe your relationship: 

Since a lot of people didn't/still don't like Murphy, they were kinda skeptical of how long it would last. You guys are still together so that has changed a lot of peoples minds but some still think that he doesn't deserve you even though they don't say it out loud.

Who you're jealous of:

You: Emori

Him: Bellamy 

A/N

Hope ya liked it!