Truth or dare IV

"Were you with him?" He softly spoke, he couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night. Bellamy left a little after you did, and he just came back." His voice sounded bitter.

"No, no I wasn't. I was with Lincoln- long story. I ran into him this morning when I was walking back to camp." I explained.

He still hadn't looked at me, he kept staring at the ground. I reached for his hand, but he pulled away before I could even graze it.

"John please-"

"I just, I need a moment." He said as he walked away. I broke down crying, at least I finally told him. It's the fact that this entire mess was caused by a game of truth or dare, something so- so fucking stupid.

I was walking back to the dropship when it started pouring rain. Just perfect. I sat down outside when I heard someone calling my name. "What the hell are you doing Y/N?!" Clarke shouted. 

I stood up and went inside the dropship. Clarke was talking to me, but I didn't listen to a single word. He wasn't here. "Where's Murphy?" I frantically asked her.

"I thought he was with you?"

Shit. The rain had turned into a storm and everyone was inside except for him. "He's not here Clarke, where is he?" I started to panic.

"I'm sure he's fine, you don't need to worry."

"I told him Clarke. I told him and he ran off, he couldn't even look me in the eyes." Tears started to swell up in my eyes once again. I had to go find him. 

I went against what Clarke said and headed back out. I couldn't see shit since the sky had turned dark. I started in our tent, then every single last one of them. He wasn't here.

I ran out of the camp and screamed his name as loud as I could. You could barely even hear it over the sounds of the storm, and no grounders in their right mind would be out here right now, so at least  I didn't need to worry about that.

**BACK AT THE DROPSHIP**

"Murphy? You're here!" Clarke shouted at him.

"Yeah, I am." He blandly said, no snappy remark or comment.

Clarke's face turned white as she ran over to the doors and looked outside. The storm was so bad that the wall was starting to starting to crack. A few pieces were even scattered across camp along with almost every tent, and Y/N was nowhere to be seen. She had already left camp.

Murphy noticed her worry and followed. "What is it Clarke?"

"She left," No. No it couldn't be her. He thought. "Murphy, Y/N went outside in that storm to go look for you." 

"What? And you let her!?" He shouted at her while running outside.

Millions of thoughts crossed his mind, what if something had happened to her? What if grounders took her? What if she's hurt?

He looked around but he couldn't see much. Then he heard his name. Y/N.

He started running towards the sound and there she was, completely soaked shouting his name in the rain.

He ran up to her and hugged her as tight as he could. "Are you nuts!? Why did you come out here!" He yelled, his eyes full with worry.

"I thought I lost you John."

"Oh Y/N, you could never lose me. No matter how hard you try."  He reassured me before placing his hands on my face and kissing me. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you-" Before I could finish my sentence, he interrupted me.

"No, it's fine. I don't care what happened, and I know you and Bellamy are just friends. Besides, you're with me and I love you!"

I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him instead. We walked back to camp and the rain started to stop.

Just before we would reach camp, I paused and stopped walking.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, his eyes full of that same worry when he thought that he lost you for good. 

"No, I just wanted to say that I really love you John Murphy."

"And I really love you too doll."