Games (SMUT)

A/N

Imagine is from: starogeorgina on tumblr

Warnings: SMUT SMUT and bondage stuff

Okay so, I kept seeing this on my fy on tumblr so its must have been a sign. This is the first smutty shit in this book so comment if they're should be more in it if that makes sense?(This is kinda long tho)

ANYWAY, 
Enjoy! ;)

"Well, fuck me, if I'm wrong but-"

"You're wrong."

You opened your mouth to reply only to be completely caught off by his response once it registered in your head. You blinked a few times before placing your hands at your hips. You and Murphy were not quite dating, but hooking up long before you went to live in the ring. "John-"

"You're WRONG."

"...John," You said, letting out a frustrated sigh. "You didn't let me finish-"

He stared back at you, his lips slowly curled into a smirk, eyeing every inch of your body, especially taking his time studying your curves.

"Stop!" you whined, backing against the opposite wall of the room. You crossed your arms over your chest and quickly looked away from him in a feeble attempt to hide your embarrassment. "We're in the middle of an argument!"

"Y/N," Murphy said, leaning against the wall. "You know I pick fights with you for a reason."

You were instantly confused. "Nope I don't know why, indulge me."

He took a step toward you, his eyes still roving over every feature. "You can probably guess why."

Murphy moves so his arms went on either side of your head, blocking any hope for an exit you had.

"Look at me," he commanded.

You squirmed under his gaze, knowing exactly how much he knew that tone of voice had an effect on you. The heat in your cheeks started to become unbearable.

"John..." you managed to whisper out.

Murphy leaned down to your ear. "I told you that you're wrong," he said, calmly. "You gave me the reaction I wanted."

His lips instantly went for your neck, causing you to take in a sharp intake of air. You leaned your head off to the side as your mind began to become hazy. A small moan escaped your throat as you feel hear his hands move down the wall and suddenly feel them gripping at your waist. He quickly pulled you into his body, trying to eliminate any distance between the two of you. His hands moved to lift you up into his arms by your legs, using his arms to support your body as he moved.

You let out a small squeak as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Mmm," you hummed. "John."

He pulled away from your neck, smirking at the small reddened mark he had left. "I knew you'd see things my way."

He slowly carried you from the room to his bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him. You were on his side of the ship, and he knew nobody else would come to disturb you. He gently tossed you onto the bed, making you squeal again.

"John!" You chuckled.

"Lay back," he said, using his commanding voice again.

You immediately obey his direction and lay back on the bed but keep your eyes on his movements. He slowly removed his clothing before moving to lay on top of you.