Prove it.

A/N

Imagine is from: octavia-marie-blake on tumblr

warnings: none, I think, OH I FORGOT, this does contain mentions of sex

Summary: You are a a grounder but you're is allowed in camp because you saved Jasper and you and John have special intercourse the night when wells is killed and you stand up for Murphy saying that he couldn't have killed him because he was with you the whole night and then you show them you're hickeys and talk him out of trying to kill Charlotte 

ENJOY! :D

John let his eyes travel over you, taking in every single inch of your face. The way his fingertips trace against your exposed thigh makes you shiver and you close your eyes as you lean your head upon his bare chest.

He kept his eyes on you, not wanting to tear his eyes away from your peaceful figure. "You're beautiful." He admitted, huffing out a laugh.

Letting a smile smear itself across your lips, you tightened your arms around his waist. "You're too sweet." You replied, looking up at him.

"Only for you." Came his whispered reply as he leant down to press his lips to yours.

The night was filled with hushed moans and slow touches. The two of you had been close for quite some time and last night marked a significant change in your usual flirty relationship.

You can recall his gentle kisses, how he was desperate to be closer to you despite the impossibility. Murphy was kind. And in bed, he was slow and caring, making sure you felt comfortable every step of the way.

The comfort of his tent was quiet and peaceful and you had come to love being in camp with all the Skypeople.

It was no problem since you had unintentionally proven yourself when you saved one of their lives. His name is Jasper. He was crossing into Mount Weather territory which didn't sit well with Trikru.

He survived a spear to his chest, thanks to you. And now, despite you being a grounder and from the same clan that put their lives a risk, they've come to accept you. Which makes you extremely grateful.

They're not your people but they treat you as though you are. It was up until this day that you realised that maybe the people from the sky had not trusted you as much as you thought they did.

You wake up to the sound of screams, and you suck in a deep breathe. Murphy's eyes are wide as he looks back at you, breathing a sigh of relief when he realises it's not you screaming.

Standing up, you sit up on his bed idly as you hold the blankets to your chest. Murphy passes you a shirt and your pants before he dresses himself. You're both quick at putting your clothes and shoes on to see what the current drama is.

Walking to the front dropship together, Murphy is immediately faced with the anger in Clarke's blue eyes. She pounds her fists against his chest, shocking him as he steps back slightly.

You watch in confusion, wondering what the hell is going on.

"You killed him!" Clarke cries, not caring about her loud sobs, "You killed my best friend!"

Murphy furrows his eyebrows at her, lifting his eyes to meet the angry and saddened gazes of Bellamy, Finn, Monty and Jasper. "Who?" Murphy replies curtly.

You watch on, feeling as though you shouldn't be there right now. It's almost like being in the middle of a family argument but you're not really a part of the family.

"Wells." Finn answers for Clarke, who can't keep her tear filled eyes off of Murphy.

"Wells is dea-"

"Don't act like you're innocent!" Clarke's words find her once more, "You hated Wells."

Everyone was curious about two things:

Did Murphy really kill Wells?What punishment will Clarke inflict upon him for murdering her best friend?

Murphy shook his head and rolls his eyes, fed up with the accusations. "You know on the Ark, people were accused of crimes when there's evidence."

"We all saw you threaten him." Monty states calmly.

"Words are different than actions. A threat doesn't mean he killed him." You look to Clarke, trying to reason with her.

"You're a grounder, you probably helped him." You hear someone behind you state.

Being taken aback by the comment, you turn around to the crowd only to be met with the judging glance belonging to Bellamy Blake himself. The same Bellamy who once granted you entry into the camp.

The feeling of a warm hand upon yours makes you turn back around. Murphy studies your hurt features, rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand.

"Don't listen to him." He reassures you, giving you a shake of his head, "He doesn't know you."

You nod back, looking down as he lets your hand loose. Raven raises an eyebrow, "There's no evidence that you didn't kill him, Murphy. Where were you last night?"

Tensing up, your eyes snap up to meet Raven's gaze. Murphy lets out sigh, giving himself time to think of an excuse.

Before he can speak, you do the talking instead of him. "Murphy didn't kill Wells. He couldn't have."

"And why's that?" Clarke frowns, giving you a small glare.

"Because..." You lift your hand, moving your hair from around your neck, "He was with me the whole night."

"Prove it. You know what'll happen if you can't."

Murphy turns to look at you as you expose your neck for Clarke and everyone to see. Your eyes are glued to his as you both ignore their reactions. You don't care what they think, as long as Murphy is safe.

Giving you a genuine smile, Murphy looks proudly upon his work as if the hickeys on your neck are his masterpiece and you are the canvas.

"I-I killed Wells." A small, quivering voice stands out from the group. You turn, looking at the entrance of the dropship to find the lost voices' owner. It belongs to a little, blonde haired girl.

"Charlotte?" Bellamy frowns, looking at the vulnerable girl, "What're you-"

"Don't kill him, kill me!" She cries, her hands shaking with fear.

"No ones killing anyone." Finn announces, raising his hands as he steps forward.

"Oh yeah?" Murphy grits his teeth, heading straight for the small girl. Rushing before him, you place your hands on his chest as look at him with wide eyes. Was he really going to kill her?

"Hey, hey, hey, stop." You whisper to him, making his muscles relax under your touch, "You don't mean that."

Murphy just lets out a sigh, continuing to watch you. "She was going to let me hang. You would've gotten caught up in it too. Because of her mistake."

Placing your hands upon either side of his cheek, you lean your body into his just as he is about to walk away. "She's just a kid." You tell him, "And if you do this, there's no going back. Nothing is gained from killing her, Murphy."

His anger settles inside him, escaping when he watches you. Murphy closes his eyes for a split second before opening them and giving you a nod. "Okay."

You smile, pressing your lips to his quickly. Murphy, not caring what anyone in the room thinks, presses a kiss to your forehead and smiles yet again.