Home

A/N

Imagine is from: starogeorgina on tumblr

warnings: none, just a protective Murphy

ii: this is short, Like REALLY short but I found this so cute, I just had to put it on here

"Stop flinching," you moaned. Your boyfriend had gotten into yet another fight, and stumbled into your shared tent bloody and bruised.

"It hurts," he pouted.

Sighing, you leaned up and kissed him on the lips gently. He was sitting on the edge of the bed so you were leaning down. "What was it this time?" You asked sympathetically.

He shrugged, "I didn't start it- just some jackass causing trouble."

Murphy didn't want to tell you the truth. Some kid had been commenting on how good you looked and the rude, disgusting things he would do to you... This didn't sit well with Murphy as he quickly defended you. Things quickly escalated into a physical fight.

"I love you, and would never let anyone hurt you... you know that right?" He asked, leaning his head against yours.

You nodded confused, you weren't sure what had brought this on. You kissed his cheek, "I love you too murph."

In one swift move Murphy grabbed you up and sat you on his lap, so you were now straddling him.

"John" you chuckled. Nothing in the world would ever stop you caring for him the way that you do, he meant the world to you.

"What do you think will happen when the ark comes down?" He asked his dark blue eyes wide.

"All the time, I'm worried we will be locked up again."

He shook his head, "that won't ever happen. I won't let them come near you."

You leaned your head against the crook of his neck, "Yeah, Yeah John. Me and you will live happily ever after locked up again in no time. It will be our forever home."

He kissed the top of your head, "we would figure it out.. my home is wherever you are."

A/N
AHHH THIS IS SO CUTE ARE U SHITTIN ME! ^.^