Tension

A/N

Imagine is from: hyperion-moonbabe-art3mis on tumblr

Warnings: None

It had only been a couple of days since you were sent to the ground along with the 99 other delinquents plus Bellamy Blake. There seemed to be two sides to the group, one where "Princess" Clarke Griffin and "Earth Chancellor" Wells Jaha wanted nothing more than to gather supplies and work. And then there was the side you were on, with Bellamy Blake and well anyone else who didn't have a care in the world. After all the drama between John Murphy and Wells Jaha has seemed to calm down, you found out about the missing kid from the group.

"Hey, you're coming with Murphy and me on a rescue party," Bellamy jogs up to you with Murphy not too far behind while you sit on the ground twirling a handmade knife.

"And why am I coming?" You ask.

"Well, seeing as you're bored and I could use another pair of hands," He responds putting his hand out to you.

"Sure, camp is boring anyways." You reluctantly say as you take his hand. He pulls you up from where you were sitting, closer than you care to realize. You notice Bellamy smile down at you before turning your gaze over to a John Murphy with a disgusted look on his face as he crossed his arms.

"Okay! Let's get a move on. I'm already not enjoying this," Murphy interrupts. The three of you make your way to the outskirts of the camp, following closely behind Clarke and Wells.

"So how are you finding earth?" Bellamy asks looking over with a smile.

"Freeing, a breath of fresh air...literally." You chuckle.

"Yaeh, it's great not being in a place with four metal walls," Murphy says seeming annoyed.

"Since when are we in the rescuing business, anyways?" Murphy questions. Bellamy explains his reason as you just look at all the foliage around you. You then go to catch Clarke and Wells, the group gets into a fight as you just ignore their antics. Finn joins up with you guys before you all split off into groups.

You and Bellamy walk together along with Murphy and Wells, "So how are you finding earth?" You ask.

"Freeing as you said. But also amazing and beautiful. Just like you." Bellamy says as he plucks a flower from a plant off the side and hands it to you. You sniff it as you hear someone scoff behind you. You turn around seeing Murphy sigh and roll his eyes. You continue to chat and walk beside Bellamy. He takes the flower out of your hand and puts it behind your ear.

~Murphy's POV~

I see Y/N and Bellamy laughing and chatting and let out a soft chuckle, "You good man?" Wells asks.

"Don't man me. And Yes I'm fine." I say.

"You sure?" Wells asks, noticing as I continue to stare at Bellamy and Y/N.

"Don't you have other things to worry about?" I say before walking slightly forwards to meet up with the two.

~Y/N's POV~

Bellamy pulls me into a hug after I explain how my parents got floated. I stand there embracing him until I feel the flower getting plucked from above my ear, "This isn't gonna go any faster. If you two just stand there," Murphy states coldly before tossing the flower to the side and walking ahead of me. I let go of Bellamy and followed Murphy.

The four of us continue to trek the forest as me and Bellamy continue to talk and maybe flirt a bit. I can't help but feel like there's something off, besides the fact that we're on a rescue party for a kid who got speared in the chest.

We meet back up with Finn and Clarke as they follow a blood trail that was left behind. I feel Bellamy press his hand on the lower of my back as he pushes me forward. I notice Murphy shift in front of me as he looked to see if I was still close behind, at least that's what I guessed.

I let Bellamy go inspect the blood with Clarke, Finn, and Wells as I pull Murphy back, "Do you have a problem?" I ask annoyed.

"It's a bit hard to focus when you two love birds are flirting," He states.

"Ex- excuse me? Where did you get that from? Your ass?" I respond.

"The hug, the flower, the bad flirting," Murphy lists.

"I'm sorry that it's hard for you to see me actually making friends down here. Unless that's not what's really bothering you?" I cross my arms and keep eyes on the boy.

"No. It's not-" Murphy sighs. "Do you really want to know?" He asks lowering his voice.

"I mean. I'd like to know what's really bothering you, so yes. Enlighten me." I continue to stare blankly.

"Okay, fine." Murphy sighs once more. "I don't feel comfortable with Blake flirting with you because, well," He starts. You two stand there in a bit of silence before you and the group hear a moan of pain in the distance and everyone goes running off.

Me and Murphy don't move for a bit, "Because you like me? Huh?" I whisper in his ear. I see him shift uncomfortably before I follow the others with a smirk on my face.